• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Directors Newsletter: Bragging or Recognition?

includes her sales, but they're rarely the highest. She was number three this last month. (I was number 2!)My director includes her sales (and commission amount... we have asked her for this info), but keeps it separate from the rest of the team. When she does recognition at cluster meetings, she has someone else read her stats quickly AFTER her downline has been recognized and cheered on. She has only been including her info for the past few months and only started doing it because we (her downline) have ASKED her to share. This is a great way to keep everyone motivated. I also like that she recognizes each consultant's personal goals when they are reached.
kisrae
Gold Member
I was just wondering if any of you Directors list your sales in your newsletters. Do you include them with your whole cluster totals or do you have a seperate area where you list what your did for the month.

I just get annoyed when i get my directors newsletter and she is always listed as Most show.. Highest show sales so on and on. I understand that she might want to Brag(thats how she is) but I think it would be nice to list others and then put a Here's what your Director did.

Just wondering.

My director includes her sales. They are rarely the highest, if ever. She was number three this last month. (I was number 2!)

My director includes her sales (and commission amount... we have asked her for this info), but keeps it separate from the rest of the team. When she does recognition at cluster meetings, she has someone else read her stats quickly AFTER her downline has been recognized and cheered on. She has only been including her info for the past few months and only started doing it because we (her downline) have ASKED her to share. Up until then, we only knew her stats if they were high enough for her D to feel like she needed to send us an email.

our newsletterMy D includes hers as well. She recognizes the Teams achievements and then puts HER achievements in a smaller font. She ALSO recognizes EACH Consultant's PERSONAL GOALS when they are reached (ex: My goals are to do 4 shows per month - so she will recognize when I do).

At Cluster, she DOES NOT mention HER achievements (UNLESS WE KICKED HER A$^! - HA HA! She wants to motivate her team - not brag about what she has done in a month, IHO.

HTH!

My director does include her stats, but she is not usually #1. As a director I do include mine, but I also try to highlight the catagories that include everyone. High show, high average.. that sort of thing. At meetings I include my sales in the total team sales, but I do not include myself in the recognition.

My director includes her stats, but they're seperate from the Recognition Section. She has different Top 10 Lists. If we get more sales than her, she gives a kick a$$ prize. She's all about motivating us! She rocks!

My director includes her stats, but they're seperate from the Recognition Section. She has different Top 10 Lists. If we get more sales than her, she gives a kick a$$ prize. She's all about motivating us! She rocks!

My director just puts the cluster total and her downlines amounts. Not her own personal sales, shows, etc. Her upline does hers separately at the meetings.

My director puts her in a little box in the corner, not with our sales. She also puts what she would have made if she had been a consultant vs her director paycheck so that she can motivate us.

mpkegley said:
My director puts her in a little box in the corner, not with our sales. She also puts what she would have made if she had been a consultant vs her director paycheck so that she can motivate us.

Thats what mine does. And she does not include herself in any of the recognition for top sales, shows, etc.

mpkegley said:

That's what I do... I don't include myself in my weekly recognition or monthly. I only include myself in the section where I list who earned the HO promotions like the HWC products because I think it's important for them to see that I am earning these promotions along with them.

Then I have another section that says, This month your director submitted x cooking shows, x catalog shows, x online orders and received x bookings. Under that it says, As a Director, I earned $xxxx.xx. At the Future Director level, I would have earned $xxx.xxx. At the Consultant Level (>$15 sales), I would have earned $xxx.xxx. At the Consultant Level (<$15k sales), I would have earned $xxx.xxx.

It gives a great visual for them to see the monetary value of promoting to each level and normally my commission is at least DOUBLE what it would be at the Consultant level.

Newsletters? Directors do newsletters? Oh yeah, those are the things I get about once a year -LOL!

So, I can't comment on the newsletter, but at the every-so-often cluster meeting she doesn't give her stats unless we ask.

I really like what I've read. It gets upsetting when My director always list herself first. I have from time time beat her. But I see it as a group it can be discouraging to those who are just coming up if the newsletter is always about her or her top 5.
I like the idea about posting the consultants goal acheivments.
I'll be writing my own newsletter soon. YAY!! I do have to say the only thing that I have learned from my D is what I DON'T want to do.

Thanks you all

My does her stats after ours, down towards the bottom. She lists them lke this:

Sales: $

cooking shows #

Bookings: #

Show Average: $

Top Show: $

Paycheck as a Consultant: $

Paycheck as a director: $

Her's are always separate and are not included in any top sales etc...

I don't include myself in the recognition. Top sales on my team is for consultants, not me. But i do put "What's my Director Doing" in a seperate box, and ask who will be beating their Director next month!

1. What is the purpose of the Director's Newsletter?

The Director's Newsletter is a monthly publication sent to all Pampered Chef directors with the goal of providing important updates, recognition, and inspiration to help them succeed in their business.

2. What type of content can be found in the Director's Newsletter?

The newsletter typically includes updates on company policies, new products, and upcoming events, as well as recognition of top-performing directors, success stories, and tips for growing their business.

3. How can I submit my achievements for possible inclusion in the newsletter?

You can submit your achievements, such as promotions, top sales, or team growth, to your regional director or through the recognition submission form on the Pampered Chef website. The editorial team will review all submissions and select the most compelling ones to feature in the newsletter.

4. Can I share the Director's Newsletter with my team members?

Yes, the newsletter is meant to be shared with your team to keep them informed and motivated. You can either forward them the email or print out copies to distribute at team meetings.

5. How can I sign up to receive the Director's Newsletter?

If you are a director with Pampered Chef, you will automatically receive the newsletter via email each month. If you are not currently receiving it, please contact your regional director to ensure your email is on the distribution list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
loreo
  • PamperedCaniac
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
baychef