1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Side dish to bring to a BBQ?

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

This Saturday we're going to a BBQ/pool party. I'm supposed to bring some sort of side dish. What is a low fuss recipe that would be good to take? We are having hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad and chips, so far.

Aug 27, 2009
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

This is one of my summer-time Favorites! Home-grown Tomatoes especially delicious in it! And it doesn't have to stay cold to be safe to consume at your party.

Tomato Cucumber Salad

Another GREAT recipe that is PC- is the Green Bean/potato salad in the front of the Spring-Mini catalog. It's really tasty and also doesn't have to be cool to stay safe at a party!! If you don't still have that recipe, I can get it for you.

Both are simple to put together, IMHO. The PC recipe takes a little longer just because you have to cook the potatoes [oven (or microwave maybe) ]

Aug 27, 2009
  3. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Greek Cheese Torta is my all time classic take along dish.

Aug 27, 2009
  4. pcheflena

pcheflena Silver Member

How about the Pineapple Salsa? It's so delicious, and guests can eat it with chips as an appetizer and/or they can put it on the hamburgers or steak as a topping. I love this recipe!

Aug 27, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted