• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Showing off Knives ... and Stoneware

In summary, to properly display your knives and stoneware from Pampered Chef, arrange them in a visually appealing way, use a knife block or display rack, and make sure the area is well-lit and clutter-free. These knives are versatile and can be used for various cooking tasks, but be sure to follow care instructions. To clean and care for your stoneware, use warm water and mild soap, avoid harsh chemicals, and air dry before storing. Although dishwasher safe, it is recommended to hand wash for longer lasting quality. You can sharpen your knives at home with a honing rod or sharpening stone, but it is also an option to take them to a professional.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a show on Nov. 2 as part of a switch with a jewelry consultant. The host loves knives, so I was thinking of doing something that showed off both my pieces of forged cutlery.

Also wanted to show off the stoneware too.

I was thinking of a braid and Mom's Apple Crisp in the DCB, but I am not sure that would show off enough knives.

Ideas?

How do you handle preparing the apples? If you use the Santoku knife for cutting the apple, that could be nice. A paring knife to cut off the skins, only if you feel comfortable, so you don't cut yourself. Unless you prefer using the APCS or something else. Bread knife for cutting the braid?

I guess that depends on which knives you have...

I make the apple crisp a lot & I use the apple wedger & then for the little part that didn't cut good on the wedge I use the forged paring knife.

I don't have a paring knife (except for the quickcut kind) and I have an APCS.I would cut the slices in half, though.I only have the santoku and utility knife ... I'm thinking more of a braid or other dish that would show the knives off. Would chicken broccoli or turkey cranberry work, or something else?

the Chicken Fajitas in the DCB shows off the knives and the stone. Love this recipe!

Related to Showing off Knives ... and Stoneware

1. How do I properly display my knives and stoneware from Pampered Chef?

To show off your knives and stoneware from Pampered Chef, start by arranging them in a visually appealing way. Make sure the knives are facing the same direction and the stoneware is stacked neatly. You can also use a knife block or a display rack to showcase your items. Additionally, make sure the area is well-lit and free from clutter to really make your knives and stoneware stand out.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef knives for any type of cooking?

Yes, Pampered Chef knives are designed for all types of cooking and can be used for a variety of tasks. From chopping and slicing to mincing and dicing, our knives are versatile and can handle all your cooking needs. Just be sure to follow the care instructions to keep your knives in top shape.

3. What is the best way to clean and care for my Pampered Chef stoneware?

To clean your Pampered Chef stoneware, simply use warm water and a mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they can damage the stoneware. It is also important to avoid soaking the stoneware in water for extended periods of time. After cleaning, allow the stoneware to air dry before storing it. For additional tips on caring for your stoneware, refer to the care instructions provided.

4. Are Pampered Chef knives and stoneware dishwasher safe?

Yes, our knives and stoneware are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to ensure they last longer and maintain their quality. If using a dishwasher, make sure to place the knives and stoneware in a way that they won't bump into each other or other dishes during the wash cycle.

5. Can I sharpen my Pampered Chef knives at home?

Yes, you can sharpen your Pampered Chef knives at home using a honing rod or a sharpening stone. Follow the instructions provided with the sharpening tool and make sure to hold the knife at the correct angle. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with sharpening your knives, you can also take them to a professional for sharpening.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• britishchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • j&k'smom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
bwd3049
  • Dotty