• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Refurbished Knives at 60% off - Customer Concerns and Solutions

In summary, refurbished knives sold by Pampered Chef are previously used or returned knives that have been restored to their original condition and come with the same warranty as new knives. They are thoroughly inspected and tested to ensure high quality standards and can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. The prices of refurbished knives are typically lower than new knives, making them a more affordable option for customers.
MaryannNic
I had my first show, and my host just got her shipment in. She is saying her knives don't look new. They look like returns that have been refurbished. She got them at 60% off, so she is thinking they sent her used ones.

Has anyone ever dealt with this?

LOL....that is new and highly unlikely. but all you can do is call HO and ask (humor her).

They are supposed to look "brushed", not shiny. But yes, you can call HO & verify. I've never heard of such a thing.

Calling sounds good, but if it was me, I would not believe any "fine, fine" response. My advice is to go ahead and do an adjustment. Those knives are too expensive even at 60% off to have any question. When she gets the replacements they will look the same and then she'll be happy. You'll have a customer forever, too, I'd think.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the knives. It's definitely not common for Pampered Chef to send out used or refurbished products, especially at a 60% discount. It's possible that there was a mix-up at the warehouse or during shipping. I would recommend reaching out to your host's consultant or customer service to address the issue and see if they can provide a solution. In the meantime, I would also suggest inspecting the knives closely and comparing them to the product images on our website to see if they match. If they don't, then it's definitely worth bringing up to customer service. I hope this gets resolved for you and your host soon. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

What does "refurbished" mean for a knife sold by Pampered Chef?

Refurbished knives sold by Pampered Chef are previously used or returned knives that have been restored to their original condition. This may include sharpening the blade, replacing any damaged parts, and thoroughly cleaning the knife.

Are refurbished knives sold by Pampered Chef covered by a warranty?

Yes, all refurbished knives sold by Pampered Chef come with the same warranty as new knives. This includes a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship.

How do I know the quality of a refurbished knife sold by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef thoroughly inspects and tests all refurbished knives to ensure they meet our high quality standards. We also provide detailed descriptions and photos of the knife's condition, so you know exactly what you are purchasing.

Can I return a refurbished knife sold by Pampered Chef?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including refurbished knives, come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange.

Are the prices of refurbished knives sold by Pampered Chef significantly lower than new knives?

The prices of refurbished knives sold by Pampered Chef vary depending on the condition of the knife, but they are typically offered at a discounted price compared to new knives. This allows you to get a high-quality knife at a more affordable price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LibrarianChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
kam
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies