• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deciding What to Get at 40% Off - Plus Bamboo Spoon Quality

In summary, the customer's bamboo spoons are not cracking, but she wants them replaced because she has had them for a while. The chef recommends getting a woven selections piece, and other items such as a quick stir pitcher, trifle bowl, mix and chop, 12 in skillet, and the just to name a few.
milkangel
it is my 4th month and i can get items at 40%off i have a few items i wanted but there is more but i can not decide what to get:chef: any ideas? and also i have a customer tha t called this morning and said that her bamboo spoons are craking and she got them in nov and i did too and they are not craking and had somebefore they are fine too.

Do a search for "Kit Enhancement", there are several threads about this already that may help you.

If her spoons are under warranty then do an adjustment for her and let her know what she needs to do to send them back.
Everyone is different on what is great to purchase with your 40% discount. Some people don't use it at all. What recipes would you like to prepare and need new products to do them? Knives are always useful. Is there a stone you need? Any cookware piece you'd like to show? I wish I had a new timer because we have two very used ones here, and I need one for show. I would like a can opener, another flour sugar shaker and the Pepper Mill. Most of my products I earned through hosting my own shows.

Check out you personal inventory then check out the recipes you would like to make. Go from there. I recommend the knives & cookware if you don't have any pieces yet. Add to your stoneware collection & library. Also some Simple Additions pieces & the trifle bowl. Then pick some smaller but very useful products, such as, flour/sugar shaker (I have 3), can opener, spatulas, spreaders, bamboo tongs, etc. You can also use this as a way to stock up on gifts (birthdays, Christmas, etc) at a great discount. I always give PC when I can!

I'd get a woven selections piece.
Either the rectangle, or the round...but if you get the round, you'll need a round stone w/ handles, too.

Quick stir pitcher, trifle bowl, salad chopper, mix and chop, 12 in skillet, Just to name a few - wouldnt leave home with out them - LOVE LOVE LOVE them !!! And sell a ton - especially with the spring summer season coming up -

1. What items are eligible for the 40% off discount?

The 40% off discount applies to any item in the Pampered Chef catalog, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items.

2. Can I combine the 40% off discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the 40% off discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone offer for Pampered Chef consultants.

3. How do I redeem the 40% off discount?

To redeem the 40% off discount, simply log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and add the desired items to your cart. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

4. Is the bamboo spoon included in the 40% off discount?

Yes, the bamboo spoon is eligible for the 40% off discount. It is a popular item among consultants and customers alike.

5. Is there a limit to how many items I can purchase at 40% off?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can purchase at 40% off. However, keep in mind that the discount is only available for a limited time, so it is recommended to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products while the offer lasts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
  • kat29
  • Products and Tips
Replies