• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Bamboo Spoon Set Quality an Issue?

I passed them off as being ok and now I'm really bummedWell when she gets the other ones if shes still not happy ask her if she wants her money back....I mean what are they 6.00 or something like that. This way you're not going crazy trying to please her....HTH
SnowChef
I have a customer that just got the Bamboo Spoon set a couple weeks ago. She told me that they were cracked already and showed me. So I looked at my own spoons and saw the same types of cracks, some going down the length of the handles. Most are just hairline cracks, but some look like they would get sauces stuck in them or just simply mold from not being able to dry out? I am going to get hers replaced, but after looking at two sets of the spoons and the spatula sets they all had the hairline cracks in them and I am wondering if they will all be that way?

SnowChef said:
I have a customer that just got the Bamboo Spoon set a couple weeks ago. She told me that they were cracked already and showed me. So I looked at my own spoons and saw the same types of cracks, some going down the length of the handles. Most are just hairline cracks, but some look like they would get sauces stuck in them or just simply mold from not being able to dry out? I am going to get hers replaced, but after looking at two sets of the spoons and the spatula sets they all had the hairline cracks in them and I am wondering if they will all be that way?

As soon as I go downstairs I'll check mine out & let you know.....

mine are that way

they say they are dishwasher safe in the catalog, but I don't really think they are.
all mine were cracked within a couple of months of having them.

Wow, mine are almost 10 years old (well they're OLD in any case) and they still look great, no cracks. I put them in the dish washer (after I scrape them). Maybe they're from a weak stock?

Mine are way old, too! Just pulled one out of the dishwasher to look at it: no cracks! I almost always clean them by throwing them in the dishwasher, too...guessing mine are about 7 years old or so?

Ginger428 said:
As soon as I go downstairs I'll check mine out & let you know.....

Checked mine & they are fine, they are fairly new also.

Thanks for the replies...I will order a replacement set for her, but I almost feel like this person will be really hard to please.

SnowChef said:
Thanks for the replies...I will order a replacement set for her, but I almost feel like this person will be really hard to please.

Well when she gets the other ones if shes still not happy ask her if she wants her money back....I mean what are they 6.00 or something like that. This way you're not going crazy trying to please her....HTH

I just got some in and they had a good size chipped out of one.

Related to Is Bamboo Spoon Set Quality an Issue?

1. Is the bamboo used for the spoon set sustainably sourced?

Yes, at Pampered Chef, we prioritize using sustainable materials for our products. Our bamboo spoon set is made from 100% sustainably sourced bamboo, ensuring that no harm is done to the environment.

2. Are the bamboo spoons durable and long-lasting?

Absolutely! Bamboo is known for its strength and durability, making it a great material for kitchen utensils. Our spoon set is designed to withstand everyday use and will last for years to come.

3. Are the bamboo spoons safe to use with non-stick cookware?

Yes, our bamboo spoon set is safe to use with all types of cookware, including non-stick. The smooth and polished finish of the spoons will not scratch or damage your cookware.

4. Do the bamboo spoons have any added chemicals or toxins?

No, our bamboo spoon set is made from natural bamboo without any added chemicals or toxins. It is a safe and eco-friendly option for your kitchen.

5. How should I care for and clean the bamboo spoons?

We recommend hand washing the bamboo spoons with warm soapy water and drying them immediately. Avoid soaking them in water or putting them in the dishwasher, as it may cause the bamboo to crack or warp.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • tinat51796
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Intrepid_Chef