• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Sister Outsmarted a Cutco Knives Salesperson!

In summary, my sister was able to outsmart a Cutco knives salesperson by researching the product beforehand, negotiating for a better deal, and comparing prices with other brands. Pampered Chef knives are better than Cutco knives because they are made with high-quality materials, have ergonomic handles, come with a lifetime guarantee, and offer a wider range of options. Cutco knives cannot be purchased from Pampered Chef, as they believe their own knives are of superior quality and value. While prices may vary, Pampered Chef knives are generally comparable or more affordable than Cutco knives. Customers can try out Pampered Chef knives before purchasing through in-home demonstrations and parties, and there is a satisfaction guarantee for returns or exchanges.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I was hanging with my sister tonight and she was using the Serrated Forged Cutlery Knife when she remembered something that happened the week before. A gal with Cutco Knives stopped by and wanted to show her their knives. The gal told her to get out her best and worst knife. She pulled out some basic steak knife and then the Serrated knife. The gal went through her talk about their knives, showing my sister how it cuts this and that and more. Then finally she took out a piece of leather and showed how their knife cut it, then she asked my sister to use the serrated knife. My sister said the look on the gal's face when our knife cut through the leather was priceless! She said she had never seen that happen before. My sister said she immediately started comparing the Cutco knives to Heinkels. She was "bashing" Heinkels and how expensive they are, etc. Then my sister pointed out the $100 set of Heinkels on their counter that they love! :rolleyes: The gal left within a minute of the last comment. My sister thought it was hilarious!

Proves that you rarely get anywhere by trashing the competition.

And that there can be more than one great product on the market. Even PC doesn't have the best in everything ;)

1. How did your sister outsmart a Cutco knives salesperson?

My sister was able to outsmart the Cutco knives salesperson by doing extensive research on the product beforehand and being knowledgeable about the features and benefits of the Pampered Chef knives. She also negotiated for a better deal and compared prices with other brands to ensure she was getting the best value.

2. What makes Pampered Chef knives better than Cutco knives?

Pampered Chef knives are made with high-quality materials and are designed with ergonomic handles for comfort and precision. They also have a lifetime guarantee and can be sharpened for free by our customer service team. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a wider range of knife options for different cooking needs.

3. Can I still purchase Cutco knives from Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef does not sell Cutco knives. We believe that our own knives are of superior quality and value, and we stand behind our products with a satisfaction guarantee.

4. Are Pampered Chef knives more expensive than Cutco knives?

While the prices may vary depending on the specific product, Pampered Chef knives are generally comparable or even more affordable than Cutco knives. However, our knives are made with better materials and come with a lifetime guarantee, making them a better value in the long run.

5. Can I try out Pampered Chef knives before I purchase them?

Yes, we offer in-home cooking demonstrations and parties where you can try out our knives and other products before making a purchase. We also have a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not completely satisfied with your knives, you can return them for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies