• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upside Down Caramel Apple Pie at a Show?

In summary, the Upside Down Caramel Apple Pie requires a crust made with a Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan and Pie Crust Recipe. The filling consists of apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice, butter, and Caramel Apple Topping. Other fruits can be substituted for the apples, with adjusted cooking time. Total time to make the pie is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes, and it can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving.
britishchef
Since it says it needs an hour to cool is it something that could be done at a show? I would love to do it and show off the pie plate. I made an apple crisp last time and it was good but I wanted something a bit more WOW with the stoneware.

If I made it beforehand I wouldn't get to show off the APCS.

You could make it before hand and bring an apple or potato to demo the APCS.

Yes, it is definitely possible to make the pie beforehand and then reheat it at the show. You can either use the oven at the show or bring a portable heating device to warm up the pie. This way, you can still show off your beautiful stoneware and have a delicious dessert to share with others. Good luck!

1. How do you make the crust for the Upside Down Caramel Apple Pie?

The crust for our Upside Down Caramel Apple Pie is made with our Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan and our Pie Crust Recipe. The mini-muffin pan creates perfectly sized crusts for the individual servings of the pie.

2. What ingredients are needed to make the Upside Down Caramel Apple Pie?

The Upside Down Caramel Apple Pie requires apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice, butter, and our Caramel Apple Topping. You will also need our Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan and our Pie Crust Recipe for the crust.

3. Can I use a different type of fruit for the Upside Down Caramel Apple Pie?

Yes, you can substitute the apples for other fruits such as peaches or pears. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly to ensure the fruit is cooked through.

4. How long does it take to make the Upside Down Caramel Apple Pie?

The total time for making the Upside Down Caramel Apple Pie is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. This includes prep time, baking time, and cooling time.

5. Can I make the Upside Down Caramel Apple Pie ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the pie ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just reheat in the oven or microwave before serving to warm up the caramel and crust.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • sailorsarah
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies