• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Showing off Cookware With No Stove or Oven

Looks like ice cube demo it is!Sorry, I'm not much more creative, but the ice cube demo always seems to "wow" my guests. I put one in the stainless saute pan, one in the Executive and one in a prep bowl. I always let 1 person testify that the pans are cool and have been sitting there all alone because someone ALWAYS thinks they were heated to melt the ice cube.
DebbieJ
Hit me with your ideas.

Have a mini vendor fair tonight with a bunch of swanky city ladies tonight.

Want bookings for Sept of course!

Do you have access to electricity?I just got a little burner at Shopko for $9.99 the other day...

You can ALWAYS do the ice cube demo with them. Bring cubes in a small cooler...

Not sure if I'll have electricity b/c we'll be up on the roof deck. Looks like ice cube demo it is!

Sorry, I'm not much more creative, but the ice cube demo always seems to "wow" my guests. I put one in the stainless saute pan, one in the Executive and one in a prep bowl. I always let 1 person testify that the pans are cool and have been sitting there all alone because someone ALWAYS thinks they were heated to melt the ice cube.Last show I even rinsed the prep bowl in VERY HOT water before the demo and the cube in it STILL melted twice as slow!

I use my single burner camp stove (propane). But ice works just as well.

Try a comparison chart of sorts - lets see if this will attach - (hope it is the right file as well!:blushing:)

Attachments

• cookware%20comparison%20chart%202007[1].doc
    53.5 KB · Views: 348
janetupnorth said:
Do you have access to electricity?

I just got a little burner at Shopko for $9.99 the other day...

Ditto. I actually take this with me to shows even with a stove, because I can set up my demo on a table where everyone can gather around. I've been making the creamy one pot pasta this month, and the little burner works great. One show this month was outside of the apartment building manager's office. We set up a table and neighbors brought lawn chairs. I then pass around the "buy me" piece while I'm cooking, so guests have it in their hands.

Related to Showing off Cookware With No Stove or Oven

1. How do I show off cookware without using a stove or oven?

One way to showcase your cookware without using a stove or oven is by using a portable induction cooktop. This allows you to demonstrate the features and versatility of your cookware without needing a traditional cooking source.

2. Can I use other cooking methods besides stovetop or oven to show off my cookware?

Absolutely! You can use alternative cooking methods such as grilling, slow cookers, or even microwaves to demonstrate the durability and versatility of your cookware.

3. How do I highlight the non-stick feature of my cookware without cooking on it?

You can showcase the non-stick feature of your cookware by using a dry-heat method such as heating up a tortilla or making a grilled cheese sandwich without any oil or butter. This will demonstrate the non-stick capabilities of your cookware.

4. Are there any creative ways to show off my cookware without cooking food?

Yes, you can use your cookware to display food items or ingredients. For example, you can use a saucepan to hold fresh fruits or vegetables or use a baking dish to showcase colorful spices. This will not only highlight the visual appeal of your cookware but also showcase its functionality as a serving dish.

5. How can I make my cookware demo more exciting without using a stove or oven?

You can incorporate interactive elements such as a blind taste test or a cooking challenge using your cookware. This will engage your audience and allow them to experience the cookware in action without needing a traditional cooking source.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
millthayer
  • jasonmva