• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Planners - Electronic Versions

In summary, Melinda shares that she uses the "It's Show Time" sheets as well as the green or now I think Purple Show Planner sheets to plan her cooking and catalog shows. She also likes the fact that she can add extras like free quick stirs and cookbooks to her hosts.
melindag
Does anybody have an electronic version of the show planner? I had saved one from somewhere on the loop and have been using it, but I now I can't find it on my computer and need to print a few out. I'm completely out of the PC planners - as I most often use the electronic files.

Would appreciate anybody sharing theirs.
thanks
Melinda

Here are the ones I use for both cooking and catalog shows!

Attachments

• Catalog show planner.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 409
  • Cooking show planner.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 353
Do you also use the "It's Show Time" sheets or not?

quiverfull7 said:
Do you also use the "It's Show Time" sheets or not?
Not sure what those are...so I guess I don't use them!!:p

The green or now I think Purple Show Planner sheets

Why don't you use the planners you can get on Paperwork/Supply order forms from home office? Are they not good ones to use?

Back when the host program changed, I felt that the PC show planners were confusing - someone on another loop had made an electronic and slightly revised version that I thought was much easier to understand. I ended up using them more than the PC ones, so I am no longer in the habit of buying them on a supply order.

I try to use both.....when I have a host is a computer/email person - I like to be able to email certain documents to them and I like being able.

Somehow I lost my computer file for the planners, I must have accidently deleted them or moved them to a folder that I just haven't opened yet! And I was trying to put together a few packets for this weekend.

Thanks for sharing your planners Kelly. I like this concise version better than the PC type we can order.

maxmospampered said:
Why don't you use the planners you can get on Paperwork/Supply order forms from home office? Are they not good ones to use?
I liked the fact that I could add some extras that I offer to my hosts (like 25 orders=free quick stir, 3 cooking show bookings=free cookbook) as well as I could mention for them to use my website.

Before I used these, I did use the ones from HO and they worked fine. I just like these better.

:)

I just like having the flexibility and the option of having an electronic version available for my hosts.....to me its a "convenience" thing.

1. How do I access the electronic version of the Show Planner?

To access the electronic version of the Show Planner, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef account. Once logged in, click on the "Resources" tab and then select "Show Planner" from the drop-down menu. This will take you to the electronic version of the Show Planner.

2. Can I customize the electronic version of the Show Planner?

Yes, you can customize the electronic version of the Show Planner to fit your specific needs. You can add or remove pages, change the order of the pages, and even add your own branding and contact information.

3. How do I save my changes in the electronic version of the Show Planner?

To save your changes in the electronic version of the Show Planner, click on the "Save" button located at the top right corner of the page. Your changes will be automatically saved and can be accessed the next time you log into your Pampered Chef account.

4. Can I print the electronic version of the Show Planner?

Yes, you can print the electronic version of the Show Planner. Simply click on the "Print" button located at the top right corner of the page. This will bring up a print preview where you can choose which pages you want to print and adjust any printing settings.

5. Is the electronic version of the Show Planner available on mobile devices?

Yes, the electronic version of the Show Planner is available on both desktop and mobile devices. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account on your mobile device's web browser to access and use the electronic version of the Show Planner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • whiteyteresa