• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Go-To Receipt Attachment for Hosts?

Dear I am so grateful for your purchase of my products! Your purchase has brought me a total of X amount of dollars in business. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about my products or how to use them. Sincerely, Your name
melindag
I usually attach a little slip to receipts and attach it to all of my receipts before I mail them to a host as part of my show closing process. I'm feeling the need to change up what I'm using, and that just made me curious to what others may be doing. Anybody care to share? I have used a variety of forms - the most recent one is one I found on a loop, and adapted. I'll attach it here to share.
Melinda

Attachments

• Receipt Coupon.doc
    32 KB · Views: 374
Cute idea. I don't usually mail out receipts. I give them the carbon.

I usually print a little thing that I staple to receipts that says:

Thank you for your order!

Thanks in part to you, HOST NAME got $TOTAL worth of products for only $COST. Some of the great items she picked out are:
ITEM1
ITEM2
ITEM3

I'd love to come to your house and help you earn free products, too!

Name
Phone
email​

I can't say that I've gotten additional business from it, but I hope it gets people thinking and fosters some good will.

I love it Melinda!! Thanks for sharing.

melindag said:
I usually attach a little slip to receipts and attach it to all of my receipts before I mail them to a host as part of my show closing process. I'm feeling the need to change up what I'm using, and that just made me curious to what others may be doing. Anybody care to share? I have used a variety of forms - the most recent one is one I found on a loop, and adapted. I'll attach it here to share.
Melinda

Do you do any kind of Out of the Box calls as well?

I don't always keep a supply the carboned forms. I get what is offered for free when the seasons change over, and then I use pampered partner receipts from that point on. I don't usually mail receipts to the individuals, but provide the host with all receipts (carboned or printed) when I close and submit their show. I like to attach a little something - I think it helps with customer care and relationship building. I also attach recipes or product tips, things like that where appropriate through out the orders.

I have been trying to do a more committed effort towards Morning After Calls. I try to acknowledge every online order that comes in for a show with a phone call, and I follow that conversation up with an email - I have added people to my mailing list from these calls and emails, and sometimes that rolls over into new business.

Thinking about changing up my attachment, caused me to be curious about what others do.

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Melinda

chefann said:

I can't say that I've gotten additional business from it, but I hope it gets people thinking and fosters some good will.
I don't usually attatch any letters with receipts, except when/if I receive a hosts order for whatever reason and I usualy put the same info as Ann posted.:)

Love it
chefann said:

I love that idea. I think it's a great idea since I do print out receipts and have the hostess drop them in each customer's bag. Wow this would be a great way to show how successful shows are because some people have actually mentioned to me that they didn't think the benefits were that great! I also tell how great the benefits are but unless they actually see it, maybe they will believe it.

Debbie :D

Attachments

• Thank You to be given with products.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

Related to What's Your Go-To Receipt Attachment for Hosts?

1. What is the purpose of the receipt attachment?

The receipt attachment is a feature that allows customers to easily attach a copy of their receipt to their order for record-keeping purposes.

2. How do I attach my receipt to my order?

To attach your receipt, simply click on the "Attach Receipt" button on the checkout page and follow the prompts to upload a copy of your receipt.

3. Can I attach multiple receipts to one order?

Yes, you can attach multiple receipts to one order by clicking on the "Attach Receipt" button for each receipt and uploading them separately.

4. Is there a limit to the file size for the receipt attachment?

Currently, the maximum file size for the receipt attachment is 5MB. If your receipt is larger than this, we recommend breaking it into smaller files or reaching out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I still attach my receipt after I have placed my order?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, you will not be able to attach a receipt. We recommend attaching your receipt before completing the checkout process to ensure it is included with your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Malinda Klein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ChefinHarmony