• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Order Form (DH04): What Is It & Who Uses It?

In summary, a Show Order Form (DH04) is a customizable document used by Pampered Chef consultants to record and organize orders from parties or shows. It includes spaces for product names, quantities, and prices, and can be used to place a bulk order for customers. The form can be personalized and is available in multiple languages.
proudmama02
What is the Show Order Form(DH04) used for? And does anyone use these?

those are the forms that you would use if you didn't send your shows in through your pampered partner online, if you are mailing them in, i don't use them.

Ok. Thanks, I guess I won't be needing them either.

You will usually get a small supply of show order forms in your changeover package each season. I keep it until the end of the season in the event I have some catastrophic computer problem that won't allow me to transmit via Pampered Partner. Then I throw them out. Better safe, than sorry! ;)

Hi there! The Show Order Form (DH04) is used for recording and tracking orders taken at a cooking show. It allows you to keep track of each guest's order, including the item, quantity, and price. This form is a great tool for staying organized and ensuring that all orders are accurately placed. Many consultants use this form at their shows, as it helps to streamline the ordering process and ensures that no orders are missed. I highly recommend using the Show Order Form at your shows to stay organized and provide excellent customer service. Let me know if you have any other questions! Happy cooking!

1. What is a Show Order Form (DH04)?

A Show Order Form (DH04) is a document used by Pampered Chef consultants to record and organize orders from a party or show. It includes spaces to list the products, quantities, and prices for each customer's order.

2. How do I use the Show Order Form (DH04)?

To use the Show Order Form (DH04), first print out a copy for each customer at your party or show. As customers place their orders, fill out the form with the product names, quantities, and prices. Once all orders are collected, you can use the form to place a bulk order for your customers.

3. Can I customize the Show Order Form (DH04)?

Yes, you can customize the Show Order Form (DH04) to fit your specific needs. You can add your contact information, party or show theme, and other details to make the form more personalized for your customers.

4. Who uses the Show Order Form (DH04)?

The Show Order Form (DH04) is used by Pampered Chef consultants to keep track of orders from their parties or shows. It is also used by customers to place their orders and provide their contact information for delivery.

5. Is the Show Order Form (DH04) available in different languages?

Yes, the Show Order Form (DH04) is available in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, and German. Pampered Chef consultants can choose the language they prefer when ordering the form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ilovpc