• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Do This Fall Festival?

In summary, the PC gal is cancelling on the fall festival, and the lady who called was very interested in having a show from the lady. She left catalogs and prize slips on her table when she left and said she would bring them to her on Monday.
lacychef
So, I'm still kinda debating, but I think I'm going to do this....
I got a call last night from this gal from a town about 20 minutes away. She said they're having a fall festival in their town Saturday (now tomorrow), and they had a PC gal supposed to come, but due to family reasons she cancelled on them. So she wondered if I could do it. It's from 9am-2pm & only $15:) But, I do have a show here in town at 2 already. I told her I could possibly do it, but would have to leave early. She said they were really wanting a PC lady, so she didn't care if I had to leave at noon! Only problem is, I'm still waiting on a supply order & don't have many catalogs....I might have some oldies I guess....
I hate the fact that I'd have to leave early, but I would love to get into this area. And, it's going to make my already hectic day even crazier, because I also have to work at my parents' restaurant that night! :eek:
Sorry for rambling.....and keep your fingers crossed for me that if I do it, I'll get some bookings for Dec & Jan:)

Good luck! It sounds like a great opportunity to me!
Let us know how it goes. :D

Do you have minis? You can give them out with a note to contact you for a full version...

Ask your fellow consultants in the area if you could borrow some cattys from them until yours arrive!

I'd use the old caddies with the poem on a label on the front and make sure that your website address is on it. Then have a few current catalogs for those that want to place orders on the spot.

tlennhoff said:
I'd use the old caddies with the poem on a label on the front and make sure that your website address is on it. Then have a few current catalogs for those that want to place orders on the spot.

That's what I'm doing right now....putting labels on my old catalogs. I'm OUT of mini's too as that's what I've been using as invites.
The lady I called back this morning to let her know I was coming was so nice. Very accomodating, I was surprised! She offered to give me a reduced rate since I'm leaving early & the short notice. I told her I would leave catalogs & door prize slips on my table when I leave & I can come pick them up Monday. She actually told me that I could even leave them with her & she would take orders for me!!! And, that she comes to my town on Mondays, so she could bring me anything I leave! How nice is that? I guess she's a MK rep. I'm getting very excited at the chance of meeting new people:D

Lacy,
you could just take business cards and make up a flyer to hand out. Do you have a pc website? When they ask for a catalog you can direct them to your web page to view the catalog there, or offer to mail them one. (this gets you their info and interest level)

Then save your catalogs for when you leave.

Well, we'll see how all the prize slips turn out. The TW lady next to me said she'd like to have a show, if nothing else! And it's in a town I've not been to. The MK lady is going to bring me the rest of the prize slips on Tuesday. I took a couple orders....it was a lot of older people that didn't seem interested:( We'll see what happens; they said next year that they'll call me first to do the booth again...

Lacy-
Where is KS are you?? :) I'm in Overland park!

Hi, I had this same dilema last week. What I did was print up a recipe with my contact info on it that I passed out to interested people. I had a few catalogues that were table copies and I had a mailing list for people who wanted a catalogue or also asked them to mark that info on the draw slips. I've had a few people call me and book a party just from the recipe sheet and seeing the products on the table. Where there's a will, there's a way! HTH

Good luck, Lacy! :) If you have any of the old recipe cards, you can put your contact info on that and give those out, too.

Good luck!! :) I hope you get some bookings and recruits!

leannvv said:
Lacy-
Where is KS are you?? :) I'm in Overland park!
I'm in Russell....right smack in the middle of KS! (& home of Bob Dole....thought I'd add that since it's election day!)

One of my college roomies/sorority sisters was from Russell! :)

leannvv said:
One of my college roomies/sorority sisters was from Russell! :)
Awesome! I might know her; it's a small town:)

Danielle Thorton! :) She was younger than I!

Related to Should I Do This Fall Festival?

1. Should I participate in the Fall Festival as a Pampered Chef consultant?

It is ultimately up to you as a consultant to decide if participating in the Fall Festival is the right decision for your business. However, participating in community events can be a great way to reach new customers and build relationships with your current ones.

2. How much does it cost to participate in the Fall Festival?

The cost to participate in the Fall Festival will vary depending on the event. Some events may have a small booth fee, while others may be free. It's important to do your research and budget accordingly.

3. What products should I bring to the Fall Festival?

It's always a good idea to bring a variety of products to showcase at the Fall Festival. Consider bringing best-sellers, seasonal items, and products that are easy to demonstrate or sample. You can also offer special discounts or promotions for festival attendees.

4. Will there be other Pampered Chef consultants at the Fall Festival?

It's possible that there may be other Pampered Chef consultants at the Fall Festival, as it is a popular event for direct sales companies. However, this shouldn't discourage you from participating. Use this as an opportunity to network and collaborate with other consultants.

5. How can I make the most of my time at the Fall Festival?

To make the most of your time at the Fall Festival, it's important to come prepared with a well-stocked booth, engaging demonstrations, and a positive attitude. Make sure to also have plenty of business cards and follow-up materials available to give to interested customers. It can also be helpful to have a sign-up sheet for interested individuals to receive more information about hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Brandie
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • cookalison