• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Commit to Doing a School Fair Next Month? TIA!

In summary, when deciding whether to commit to doing a school fair next month, it's important to consider your schedule, resources, and goals. Participating in a school fair can have benefits such as reaching a new audience, networking, and increasing brand awareness. The amount of preparation time needed can vary, but it's recommended to start planning a few weeks in advance. When choosing products to bring, consider the audience and theme of the event, as well as convenience and appeal. Whether or not participating in a school fair is financially worthwhile depends on factors such as sales, expenses, and setting realistic goals.
heat123
Silver Member
I have the oppt to do a school fair next month but it's kind or expensive 3 hours = $70:yuck:. Not sure how many people actually attend (it's my cousin's kids school and she's not sure how many will attend):confused: . Would you all do it? Just need a nudge or swaying before I committ!;)
TIA!

Can you check with your director if she has extra funds to help you cover the cost for the booth? You never know about these things... it could very well be there is someone waiting to see YOU at that event... does it fit your schedule?

I would examine why you would do it-is it for sales, bookings or recruit leads? Then decide how much $$$ you would make from 1 show or 1 order or 1 recruit!

I will ask her but she's pretty busy doing her own Fairs lately, so I just assume she's using her own fair reimbursements? It does suit my calander I just don't know if I want to shell out the $$$ right now? I guess I was just wondering if you all would take the risk for an unknown event?

Do you have a consultant close by that would work it with you? Most booths that I do are with another consultant and we each keep our own leads (usually have different color door prize slips). That would cut the cost in half.

Related to Should I Commit to Doing a School Fair Next Month? TIA!

1. Should I commit to doing a school fair next month?

Committing to doing a school fair next month depends on a few factors. Consider your schedule and availability, as well as the resources and materials you have for the fair. It's also important to determine if participating in the fair aligns with your goals and objectives for your business.

2. What are the benefits of participating in a school fair?

Participating in a school fair can have several benefits for your business. It allows you to reach a new audience and potentially gain new customers. It also provides an opportunity to network with other vendors and build relationships with the community. Additionally, being involved in a school fair can help increase brand awareness and showcase your products.

3. How much preparation time is needed for a school fair?

The amount of preparation time needed for a school fair can vary depending on the size and scope of the event. It's important to plan ahead and set aside enough time to promote the fair, prepare your materials and products, and ensure that you have everything you need for a successful event. As a general rule, it's recommended to start preparing at least a few weeks in advance.

4. What type of products should I bring to a school fair?

The types of products you bring to a school fair should align with the audience and theme of the event. It's a good idea to have a mix of popular and seasonal items, as well as some exclusive products or promotions that can entice customers. Additionally, consider bringing products that are easy to transport and display, and that will appeal to a wide range of customers.

5. Will participating in a school fair be financially worthwhile?

Participating in a school fair can be financially worthwhile, but it ultimately depends on your sales and the cost of participating. Consider the booth fee, any additional expenses such as travel or promotional materials, and the potential for sales and new customers. It's important to have realistic expectations and set goals for the event to determine if it will be financially beneficial for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bakinwithbacon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
marystell1
  • Luv2bake
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies