• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Ask an Former Consultant for Her Old Customer List?

In summary, it is not appropriate to ask for a former consultant's customer list as it goes against Pampered Chef's policies and code of ethics. This is considered soliciting and can damage the relationship between the company and its customers. It is also a violation of the former consultant's privacy. It is not appropriate to reach out to a former consultant's customers on your own, as it is considered poaching. If a former consultant's customer has already reached out to you, handle the situation with care and respect. If a former consultant offers you their customer list, it is best to politely decline and focus on building your own customer base through honest and genuine interactions.
cbord
I am doing a show for a friend who was a PC consulant about 3 years ago. I was wondering if I should ask her if she would share her database of customers with me. I was thinking the customers may not have a consultant and I could become their consultant

i would
all she can do is say no

That would be my thought too. It is worth a try.

Related to Should I Ask an Former Consultant for Her Old Customer List?

1. Can I ask a former consultant for their old customer list?

As a current consultant, it is important to follow the Pampered Chef policies and code of ethics. According to these guidelines, it is not appropriate to ask a former consultant for their old customer list. This is considered soliciting and goes against the company's values of honesty and integrity.

2. Why can't I ask for a former consultant's customer list?

Pampered Chef believes in building relationships with customers based on trust and authenticity. Asking for a former consultant's customer list goes against this principle and can damage the relationship between the company and its customers. It is also a violation of the former consultant's privacy and their right to their own business information.

3. Can I reach out to a former consultant's customers on my own?

No, it is not appropriate to reach out to a former consultant's customers on your own. This is considered poaching and is against Pampered Chef's policies. It is important to build your own customer base and establish your own relationships with customers through honest and genuine interactions.

4. Is it okay to contact a former consultant's customers if they have already reached out to me?

If a former consultant's customer has already reached out to you, it is important to handle the situation with care and respect. You can provide them with information about your services and products, but it is not appropriate to actively seek out and contact a former consultant's customers without their consent.

5. What should I do if a former consultant offers me their customer list?

If a former consultant offers you their customer list, it is important to politely decline. Accepting a former consultant's customer list goes against Pampered Chef's policies and code of ethics. It is best to focus on building your own customer base and establishing your own relationships with customers through honest and genuine interactions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • naekelsey