• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Quality Products for Sale - Totes, Supplies, and More!

In summary, the consultant tote, vinyl tablecloth, and merrill stickers are being given away because the consultant no longer has time to spend on PC. The email address for the list of products and supplies is [email protected]. People interested in purchasing any of the items should email the consultant at that address.
WendyLou
I have some products for sale. Some are brand new and some are slightly used. I also have some paperwork and totes and supplies. I have a job outside the home now and I don't have as much time to spend on PC. (unfortunatly!!) So I'm letting go of some things that I have duplicates of. If anyone is interested please email me at [email protected] and I will email you the list. Thanks so much!

This list includes the consultant tote, vinyl tablecloth, and merrill stickers...

Wendy :chef:

Last edited:
:love: : Just sent you an email.

Diana:chef:

:chef: Me too . . .:blushing:

Thanks ladies! I emailed you both back.

pchefjaime, can you give me your email address? Thanks!

where in Ark are you?

Kaseydee - I'm just outside of Hot Springs, so we are not that far!

Okay, I have a confession! I just jumped right into this and now I don't know how to move forward with taking payment and shipping! I don't have a paypal account so what do I do??!! I'm clueless! Any suggestions? Anyone?!

I am interested in the paperwork and supplies list please?

Setting up a paypal account is pretty easy - otherwise you could take checks or money orders. Some will hold product until the check has had time to clear.
Are you a part of April's group? I always get excited when I see people from AR on here.

do you still have stuff left?

ameliasurf - yes! let me know your email and i'll send you the list

kaseydee - I don't know April and I always like to see Arkkies too!!

Hello! Do you still have stuff left? I would like a list please. Thanks!

Sal - I am so sorry! I just got back on and found your message. I have sent it to you. Thanks!

just sent you an email :)

I am sorry that some of you haven't received the list. My computer went on the fritz and I just got my new one today. As soon as I get my list uploaded I will send it to all of you. Thanks for your patience!!

listplease send me your list too.

Wendy - I would like the list please. My email address is in my siggie!!

I am interested in the list too if you still have items avail. My email is [email protected]

i pmed you

me toome too please.
i'm relatively new and looking for everything and anything i can get my hands on.

[email protected]

I'm sorry guys, but it's all gone. Thanks so much!

Related to Shop Quality Products for Sale - Totes, Supplies, and More!

1. What types of totes are available for purchase?

There are a variety of totes available for purchase on our website, including insulated totes for keeping food hot or cold, collapsible totes for easy storage, and totes with multiple compartments for organizing your kitchen supplies.

2. Are the products for sale all made of high-quality materials?

Yes, all of our products for sale are made of high-quality materials that are built to last. We take pride in the craftsmanship of our products and ensure that they meet our standards of quality before they are available for purchase.

3. Do you offer any discounts or promotions for these products?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts for our products, including totes and other supplies. Be sure to check our website or subscribe to our email list for the latest deals and offers.

4. Can I personalize the totes or supplies with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer personalization services for our totes and supplies. You can add your name, initials, or logo for a small additional fee. This is a great option for creating custom gifts or promoting your business.

5. How long does shipping take for these products?

Shipping times may vary depending on your location and the availability of the product. However, we strive to process and ship orders as quickly as possible. You can expect your order to arrive within 5-7 business days in most cases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • BethCooks4U