• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Kids Crocs at 60% off on 6pm.com - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the Kids Crocs up to 60% off sale includes sizes for toddlers, little kids, and big kids in various colors and designs, subject to availability. The sale is for a limited time only and additional discounts or promotions cannot be applied. The return policy for discounted Kids Crocs is the same as the regular return policy, with items needing to be returned within 30 days of purchase in their original condition and packaging.
crissy11
Gold Member
the website 6pm.com has kids crocs, even the new boots with wool lining up to 60% off. Great buys... I have bought several pairs from there. They have 6.95 flat shipping. sort from lowest price

Thanks................. what a great site...

Sweet! :)

Be sure to check out piperlime.com. They have Crocs at sale prices and have free S&H and free returns! I bought some for my toddler last summer and it was such a wonderful experience shopping through them. I wish I could get everything for me that easily! :)

your welcome. I love finding sites like this. I go to bargainbuddy.com every day and it is amazing the sales that are out there.

Related to Shop Kids Crocs at 60% off on 6pm.com - Limited Time Offer!

1. What sizes are available for the discounted Kids Crocs?

The Kids Crocs up to 60% off sale includes sizes for toddlers, little kids, and big kids. Sizes may vary depending on the specific style.

2. Are there any specific colors or designs available for the discounted Kids Crocs?

The available colors and designs for the discounted Kids Crocs may vary and are subject to availability. Make sure to check the website or consult with a Pampered Chef representative for the latest options.

3. How long will the Kids Crocs be on sale for up to 60% off?

The sale for Kids Crocs up to 60% off is for a limited time only and while supplies last. Make sure to take advantage of the sale while it lasts!

4. Can I use any additional discounts or promotions on top of the 60% off sale for Kids Crocs?

Unfortunately, additional discounts or promotions cannot be applied to the already discounted Kids Crocs. The 60% off sale is already a great deal!

5. What is the return policy for the discounted Kids Crocs?

The return policy for discounted Kids Crocs is the same as our regular return policy. Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase, in their original condition and packaging, with a receipt or proof of purchase. Please refer to our website for more detailed information on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Karen
  • SillyChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • lt1jane