• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unused Roasting Pan with Rack at 60% Off - Only $58 + Shipping | Debbie :D

In summary, the roasting pan with rack measures 16 inches by 13 inches and is 3 inches deep. It is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and can be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The material of the pan is heavy-duty carbon steel, ensuring even heat distribution for perfect roasting results. Additionally, the roasting pan comes with a limited lifetime warranty for peace of mind.
DebbieSAChef
Roasting Pan with rack for sale from one of my customers. She bought it on impulse when it was offered to her last year for her 60% off host booking benefit. She is an older lady who lives with her husband and has no use for it. She wants to know if I can sell it so she can purchase something else. She bought it for 60% off and has never used it. I think it was $58, so that's what I'll ask for it plus shipping, if you think that's fair. I have tried to offer it to local customers but have no takers yet.

Any takers?

Debbie :D

1. What are the dimensions of the roasting pan with rack?

The roasting pan with rack measures 16 inches by 13 inches and is 3 inches deep.

2. Is the roasting pan with rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the roasting pan with rack is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can I use this roasting pan with rack in the oven?

Yes, this roasting pan with rack is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. What is the material of the roasting pan with rack?

The roasting pan with rack is made of heavy-duty carbon steel, which provides even heat distribution for perfect roasting results.

5. Does the roasting pan with rack come with a warranty?

Yes, the roasting pan with rack comes with a limited lifetime warranty for your peace of mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laberlin
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • MaryannNic