• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I earn two excellence awards with just eight more recruits?

In summary, CK has had an amazing year and is working hard to achieve her goals. She is scheduled to have 100 shows in 11 months and is proud of her accomplishments.
ChefCKHall
Was just checking out Consultant Connection - I am $231 away from earning an excellence award! Eight more recruits and I will have earned two!

Goodness me! What a year!!

How can it get better? Let's see if I can get $231 in sales before the end of the year!

Woot Woot Woot

This is just way too much FUN!

That's awesome!

I am shooting for 2 categories as well in sales and recruiting.

Hey Caressa - will be at Spring Launch in Phoenix - gonna be a'looking for you!

ChefCKHall said:
Hey Caressa - will be at Spring Launch in Phoenix - gonna be a'looking for you!

Yay! Let's meet!

Wow Congrats you have had an awesome year!!

Actually I think Excellence Award goes from May '10 - April '11. Check the dates for sure!!

Yup, you have til March 31st to earn it. = ) You'll get it, no prob.

Just curious....how many shows a month? Having 100 shows in 11 months is phenomenal, so I'm curious to how that breaks down.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Yup, you have til March 31st to earn it. = ) You'll get it, no prob.

Just curious....how many shows a month? Having 100 shows in 11 months is phenomenal, so I'm curious to how that breaks down.

Hey there! My goal is 4-5 shows a week though, as we know, they do not always pan out. I scheduled a lot of two show Saturdays to hit incentives and probably will again in February for double points month!

If my goal is 4-5 shows a week, barring vacations, conference, spring launch, holiday weekends...should come out to about 10 a month?? Wild guess??

Thanks for the answer CK...truly impressive! Major kudos to you...you've worked your biz hard and have earned every single milestone! :D

Congratulations!

You Rock! I'm so proud of you and what you have accomplished this year. Can't wait to cheer you on as you walk across that stage in July :)

Way to go girl!!! :D

1. What is "Shoot-Fire! Now I Get a Ring?"

"Shoot-Fire! Now I Get a Ring?" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that focuses on quick and easy recipes for busy individuals.

2. How many recipes are included in "Shoot-Fire! Now I Get a Ring?"

There are over 50 delicious and time-saving recipes included in "Shoot-Fire! Now I Get a Ring?" to help make meal planning and preparation a breeze.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Shoot-Fire! Now I Get a Ring?" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients used in the recipes are common pantry staples that can be found at most grocery stores.

4. Are there any special kitchen tools or gadgets required to make the recipes in "Shoot-Fire! Now I Get a Ring?"

No, all of the recipes in "Shoot-Fire! Now I Get a Ring?" can be made using basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, using Pampered Chef's high-quality kitchen products can make cooking even easier and more enjoyable.

5. Can I purchase "Shoot-Fire! Now I Get a Ring?" through Pampered Chef's website?

Yes, "Shoot-Fire! Now I Get a Ring?" is available for purchase on our website. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to place an order or host a cooking party to earn the cookbook for free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • cincychef