• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Rate Change for Apo/Fpo Addresses

In summary, the shipping rate for APO/FPO addresses has recently increased due to changes in policies and procedures. This change was implemented to cover the additional costs and logistics involved in delivering packages to military addresses. The new shipping rate varies based on package weight, size, and destination, and it is recommended to check with the shipping carrier for an accurate quote. Some exceptions may apply, such as discounted rates for certain items or military personnel. It is important to plan ahead and allow for additional delivery time, as well as double check all shipping information to ensure compliance with military guidelines.
kat29
Does anyone know anything about this? I saw it in a email about it being changed on April 23rd and would see it in PP3 when placing orders and all after April 23rd. But it doesn't say what it was changed to. I have a friend overseas that is doing a catalog show for me and I need to let her know what the shipping and all is. Thanks in advance.

Hi Kathi!!

It did just change back to the way it was prior to March 1. Basically, we still pay direct shipping rates for each customer. We just now fall under the CONUS shipping rates rather than the AK/HI/US territories rates. It saves every guest at least $5 in shipping!!!

HTH

There was an email about this that came from HO today.

I saw it and thought "Hooray!" for all you Military consultants. Yay!!

Thanks Ann! Trust me, we are ALL THRILLED!!! So many customers were complaining!!!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that there have been some changes to our ordering system that will take effect on April 23rd. These changes will be reflected in PP3 and will affect the way orders are placed and shipped. Unfortunately, the details of these changes have not been released yet. I recommend keeping an eye out for updates from Pampered Chef, or reaching out to your upline for more information. I understand the importance of knowing the shipping and other details for your overseas catalog show, so I suggest contacting Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will have the most up-to-date information for you. I hope this helps and best of luck with your show!

Related to Shipping Rate Change for Apo/Fpo Addresses

What is the shipping rate change for APO/FPO addresses?

The shipping rate for APO/FPO addresses has recently increased due to changes in shipping policies and procedures.

Why did the shipping rate for APO/FPO addresses change?

The shipping rate change for APO/FPO addresses was implemented to cover the additional costs and logistics involved in delivering packages to military addresses.

How much is the new shipping rate for APO/FPO addresses?

The new shipping rate for APO/FPO addresses varies depending on the weight and size of the package, as well as the destination. It is recommended to check with the shipping carrier for an accurate quote.

Are there any exceptions to the new shipping rate for APO/FPO addresses?

Some shipping carriers may offer discounted rates for certain items or for military personnel. It is best to check with the shipping carrier for any possible exceptions.

Is there anything else I should know about the shipping rate change for APO/FPO addresses?

The shipping rate change for APO/FPO addresses may also affect delivery times. It is important to plan ahead and allow for additional time for packages to reach their destination. Additionally, it is recommended to double check all shipping information to ensure the package is being sent to the correct address and in compliance with military shipping guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jasonmva
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • cmdtrgd