• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultants in Germany: Shipping to APO/Americas Addresses for Holiday Orders

In summary, to become a consultant in Germany for Pampered Chef, you must be 18 years old with a valid work permit and the ability to legally reside in Germany. You will also need to purchase a starter kit and agree to the terms and conditions of the consultant agreement. As a consultant, you can sell products online, but must follow German laws and regulations. Pampered Chef provides ongoing support and training, and the commission structure is based on sales. There are no restrictions on where or how you can sell, but you must adhere to laws and regulations regarding sales and advertising in Germany.
JaimeQ
I have a friend that orders from me and this last time she did it off a show instead of an individual order. Well the ind. orders get to her just fine, but when I did it through a show it didn't get to her...

How am I supposed to enter her addy in P3... I selected APO/Americas is that not the right one??

Her hubby is fixin to place an order and I want to make sure it gets to them... since it is for Christmas:p TIA

If she is in Germany, you need APO Europe. APO Americas is Puerto Rico and Panama I think. It can be really confusing...

PamperedChefDebi said:
If she is in Germany, you need APO Europe. APO Americas is Puerto Rico and Panama I think. It can be really confusing...

P3 only has apo americas, apo/fpo east and apo/fpe pacific.

Ok thank you:) I will be sure to choose that one and not the Apo americas.

What are the requirements to become a consultant in Germany?

In order to become a consultant in Germany, you must be at least 18 years old, have a valid work permit, and be able to legally reside in Germany. You will also need to purchase a starter kit and agree to the terms and conditions of the Pampered Chef consultant agreement.

Can I sell Pampered Chef products online as a consultant in Germany?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online as a consultant in Germany. You will need to adhere to the German laws and regulations regarding online sales, such as providing accurate product information and adhering to privacy policies.

What kind of support and training is provided to Pampered Chef consultants in Germany?

Pampered Chef provides ongoing support and training to all consultants in Germany. This includes access to online resources, training events, and a team of experienced consultants who can provide guidance and advice.

What is the commission structure for Pampered Chef consultants in Germany?

The commission structure for Pampered Chef consultants in Germany is based on a tiered system, where your commission percentage increases as you sell more products. You can also earn bonuses and incentives for reaching certain sales goals.

Are there any restrictions on where and how I can sell Pampered Chef products as a consultant in Germany?

As a consultant in Germany, you are free to sell Pampered Chef products at events, parties, and online. However, you must adhere to the laws and regulations regarding sales and advertising in Germany. For example, you cannot make false claims about the products or engage in deceptive marketing practices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JaimeQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • JaimeQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • cmdtrgd