• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Prices Have Gone up Again

J
jennmarques
Please note that on March 1st, shipping has now gone up to $4.00 for our guests!

if anyone has placed their first paperwork/order already, you've notice that we (as consultants) have to pay this price now too!

Bummer :(

We are still pretty cheap, and we have a flat rate. Most companies don't offer a flat rate. Southern Living starts a $3.00 for up to $100 in product and goes all the way up to $26 for up to $300 in product. (I just had a party) Plus everyone who comes to these shows is expecting to pay for the shipping.
Just my thoughts.

We as consultants...should know the cost of shipping! I just spent $28 at the post office mailing 3 gifts for my team (paperwork, postcards etc.), and 2 boxes of returns to the H.O. One of them was a stoneware loaf pan...it was brand new my customer wanted to exchange it for something else...and it cost $8.29 :eek: !!! That is just one piece of stoneware!!

Remember that USPS just raised their prices as well. These prices are a direct reflection on fuel costs!

One thing that I love about our company is that we do have a flat rate shipping. I also love that hosts get free shipping. :D When I was a host recently for another direct sales company, not only did I have to pay shipping on the products I bought but I had to pay shipping and TAX on the free merchandise I received as well!! (hated this. :eek: ..how can they say it is free when they make you pay tax and shipping on it!)

Just my 2 cents.

Will the individual shipping rates change as well?

up to 19.99 = $6.00
20-29.99 = $6.75
30-39.99 = $7.75
40-49.99 = $9.00
50-64.99 = $10.25
65+ = $14.00

Pampered Chef has the best shipping rates by farJust thought I need to add my two cents in.

I have been or seen serveral party shipping costs and I feel that Pampered Chef has the best rates. I just love the idea of one shipping rate.

I guess that guest just wanted something for nothing!!

:p

Shopping for Shipping

If you're returning items to TPC, it pays to snoop. USPS is not usually the best deal for shipping heavier items. I'm fortunate enough to have access to a scale, so I know what a box weighs before I head out to get it shipped.

UPS, FedEx and DHL are all falling over one another to try to get your business these days. While they are all expensive (do you think those big package cars get better mileage than your SUV does?) those three really are competing for your business.

You can sign up with FedEx for an account, print lables and pre-pay, and get a discount to boot. You drop your packages off at the nearest Kinko's. UPS has a fleet of stores and you can, like FedEx, print labels and pay shipping fees before you ever leave your home. DHL is doing the same thing and they have drop-off services at most Office Max locations.

Shop to Ship and you can do a lot better than USPS.

Unless you happen to live in Open Overshoe, BN and then you're pretty much at the mercy of the post office.

Merrill postageI placed a Merrill order yesterday and they charged me $7.99 shipping!!! My order was only about $30. PC shipping is a DEAL!!!!

1. Why have shipping prices gone up again?

Shipping prices can fluctuate due to a variety of factors such as fuel costs, supply and demand, and market conditions. In this case, the increase in shipping prices may be due to a rise in fuel costs or other external factors.

2. How much have shipping prices increased by?

As of March 1st, shipping prices have increased to $4.00 for all guests and consultants. This is an increase from the previous price and may vary depending on the shipping destination and weight of the package.

3. Will this shipping price increase affect all orders?

Yes, all orders, including those placed before the price increase, will be subject to the new shipping price. This is a standard policy for most shipping companies and retailers.

4. Can I avoid paying the increased shipping price?

Unfortunately, as consultants, we are required to pay the same shipping price as our guests. However, you may be able to find alternative shipping options or discounts through other retailers or shipping companies.

5. Will shipping prices continue to rise in the future?

It is difficult to predict future shipping prices, as they are heavily influenced by external factors. However, it is not uncommon for shipping prices to fluctuate over time, so it is important to stay updated on any changes that may affect your orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lemmiskitchen
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies