• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Orders to Comsultant and Not Host?

If the host chooses to pick up their order, make sure to write down their address so that you don't have to look it up again. Also, please remind the host that they need to change their address back to the home office after the show.
gbirkes
I have heard many people mention that they have some or all of their orders shipped to themselves and not the hosts. I have a couple questions about that. 1. How do you get pampered partner to do that without changing the host's address information (is their a way)? If I change the information than the hosts receipt lists my address as their own. 2. Do you have the hosts come and pick up the orders or do you deliver them? Any other tips on doing this would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to offer this service to my hosts that want it, not to make it mandatory (at least not yet). Thanks in advance for any help. :)

HOwever you want to get the orders to the host is up to you. If you feel like dropping everything off, then you can. Since you're kind of doing them the favor of dividing everything out, encourage them to pick it up from you.

As far as the address goes, on the "host info" screen, you would list the host's name on the first line, then c/o "your name" on the next line, followed by all your address info on the remaining line. This also tells the home office that you weren't the host. Hope this helps!

To answer your question about the host address info, print her receipt with her address, then change it for HO so that it will ship to you. Just remember to change it back after you submit the show so that your contact info will be correct.

If you are careful to not open the host information screen from the show after you have changed the shipping address on the host ORDER screen it will not change in their info screen.

You can go to contact information and enter whatever you want and it will not change the ship-to information on the party.

I have lost host information in the past because of this problem so I put the contact information in the "notes" area of her contact screen just in case - on the parties that are shipped to me.

Hello there! Thank you for bringing up this topic. I have definitely encountered this situation before and have some tips to share with you.First, to answer your question about changing the host's address information on the order. Yes, there is a way to do this without changing the host's address. When entering the order in Pampered Partner, you can select the option to "ship to consultant" instead of the host's address. This will ensure that the order is shipped directly to you without changing the host's address information.As for delivery, it really depends on your preference and what works best for you and your host. Some consultants prefer to have the host pick up the orders from them, while others offer delivery for a small fee. It's important to communicate with your host and see what works best for them. One tip I have found helpful is to have a separate folder or system for orders that are shipped to you. This way, you can easily keep track of which orders need to be delivered or picked up by the host. I completely understand your approach of not making this service mandatory for hosts. It's great to offer it as an option and see how it goes. I have had some hosts who prefer to have the orders shipped to them, and others who are happy to pick them up from me. It's all about finding what works best for each individual host.I hope these tips are helpful to you. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

1. Can I ship orders directly to a consultant instead of the host?

Yes, you can definitely ship orders directly to a consultant instead of the host. This can be done by selecting the consultant's address as the shipping address during the checkout process.

2. Will the consultant receive commission for orders shipped to them?

Yes, the consultant will still receive commission for the orders shipped to them. As long as the order is placed under their consultant ID, they will earn commission for the sale.

3. Can I split an order and ship some items to the host and some to the consultant?

Yes, you can split an order and ship some items to the host and some to the consultant. During the checkout process, you can select different shipping addresses for each item in your order.

4. Is there an additional fee for shipping orders to a consultant?

No, there is no additional fee for shipping orders to a consultant. The shipping fees will be the same as if the order was being shipped to the host's address.

5. Can I change the shipping address after placing the order?

It depends on the company's policies. Some companies may allow you to change the shipping address after placing the order, while others may not. It's best to contact the company's customer service for assistance with changing the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisaw