• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Options for HO SS Kits - Have Questions?

In summary, we offer standard shipping, expedited shipping, and express shipping for HO SS kits. The estimated delivery time for these options are 3-5 business days, 2-3 business days, and 1-2 business days respectively. There is a difference in cost between the shipping options, with standard shipping being the most affordable and express shipping being the most expensive. We also offer international shipping for select countries, with pricing available upon request. Finally, tracking information is provided for all shipped packages and a tracking number will be sent via email once your order has been shipped.
DanielleQ
Does anyone know if HO ships our SS kits out via 2nd day or ground? Just curious; my kit shipped Monday, but I forgot to ask how and I don't want to be a pain in the rear to HO, so I'll just be a pain in the rear to you all!:rolleyes:

It comes pretty fast. You'll probably get it by Friday. I signed my agreement on May 26 & got my kit on June 2 & that was over Memorial Day weekend.

Mine came UPS just regular shipping. Took about 4-5 business days to get to me in Alabama.

What a nice Christmas present to yourself!! You will LOVE playing with your new gadgets!

Forgot I live close to HO in IN. Our deliveries usually take 1-2 days after they ship!

Hi there! I'm also a pampered chef consultant and I can assure you that our SS kits are typically shipped out via ground shipping. However, if you have any concerns about your kit or its shipping status, don't hesitate to reach out to HO for clarification. We want to make sure you receive your kit in a timely manner and without any issues. Happy cooking!

1. What are the available shipping options for HO SS kits?

We offer standard shipping, expedited shipping, and express shipping for all HO SS kits.

2. How long does each shipping option take?

The estimated delivery time for standard shipping is 3-5 business days, expedited shipping is 2-3 business days, and express shipping is 1-2 business days.

3. Is there a difference in cost between the shipping options?

Yes, the cost varies depending on the shipping option chosen. Standard shipping is the most affordable, followed by expedited shipping, and express shipping is the most expensive option.

4. Do you offer international shipping for HO SS kits?

Yes, we offer international shipping to select countries. Please contact us for more information and pricing.

5. Can I track my package once it has been shipped?

Yes, we provide tracking information for all shipped packages. You will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarciMac
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • tabnat80
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • mrshamel3808