• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Costs and Guest Special

In summary, the shipping costs for the guest special may vary depending on location and weight, and free shipping is not currently available. The delivery time also varies depending on shipping method and location, and customs fees may apply for international orders. However, tracking is available for the shipping status of the guest special.
micocina
Gold Member
Does anyone know if we will be having another hike in our Shipping,:confused: and has anyone heard if PC will consider going back to the $50 for the Guest Special?

I'm assuming the $60 spending for guests is still the same because thats what Octobers special is. I havn't heard of a rise in shipping so I think we are ok there.

Hopefully the S&H won't go up, but I really think that they should go back to the $50 guest specials.

Thanks for the input.

oct specialHow did you know what the oct special was? I didnt get to go to conference and havent heard about the specials yet. Please email me direct at [email protected] if you know the sept and oct specials. I am going to take July and August off so we can get situated in our house that we moved into about 4 months ago! We STILL have boxes in the garage that should have been unpacked already! So i need some time to get that situated, then im back in the game!

Thank you,

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can tell you that I haven't heard any news about another hike in our Shipping fees. However, I do know that our company is always looking for ways to provide the best value for our customers and consultants. As for the $50 Guest Special, I haven't heard anything about that changing, but I'll definitely keep an ear out for any updates. Thanks for bringing this up!

Related to Shipping Costs and Guest Special

What are the shipping costs for the guest special?

The shipping costs for the guest special may vary depending on the location and weight of the package. Please refer to the shipping information provided at checkout for an accurate estimate.

Can I get free shipping for the guest special?

Unfortunately, free shipping is not available for the guest special at this time. However, we do offer occasional promotions and discounts on shipping fees, so be sure to check our website or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated.

How long will it take for the guest special to be delivered?

The delivery time for the guest special may vary depending on the shipping method selected at checkout and the location of the recipient. Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for standard shipping within the US, and 7-14 business days for international shipping.

Do I have to pay for customs fees for the guest special?

Customs fees may apply for international orders, and it is the responsibility of the recipient to cover these fees. Please check with your local customs office for more information on potential fees and charges.

Can I track the shipping status of my guest special?

Yes, you can track the shipping status of your guest special by logging into your account and accessing the order details. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • family4dinner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • barbara_anne