• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping cost for outlet

meganmcg

Mar 26, 2009
I'm sure this info is located somewhere but I haven't located. How much is shipping from the outlet? From the posts I did find where it mentioned shipping it eludes to it being costly. I have a host/previous consultant wanting to know.

Thanks!

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
It is the same as direct shipping - based on the cost of the order. Check a triplicate order form.

cwinter474

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 8, 2006
about $14, very pricey, which is why alot of people combine orders.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
about $14, very pricey, which is why alot of people combine orders.

That is false. Outlet shipping is the same price as direct shipping, which is based on the total of your order. As a PP mentioned, you can find the direct shipping charges on the back of our write in order forms and also on page 2 of the outside order forms available behind CC.

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
I do an Outlet order for my current customers once or twice a month and combine shipping so it won't be so expensive! I just had a "HO lead order" that paid $6.25 shipping on $6 in product!

cwinter474

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 8, 2006
That is false. Outlet shipping is the same price as direct shipping, which is based on the total of your order. As a PP mentioned, you can find the direct shipping charges on the back of our write in order forms and also on page 2 of the outside order forms available behind CC.

This is about what shippiing has run for every outlet order I've placed, maybe I order heavyer stuff than average. Quote is true for at least my orders.

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
The shipping is based only on the total amount of the sale not the weight! You could buy $100 worth of items regardless of weight and pay the same amount to ship them.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
This is about what shippiing has run for every outlet order I've placed, maybe I order heavyer stuff than average. Quote is true for at least my orders.

It has nothing to do with weight, but with the total $$$ of your order.