• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Charges Changed for Consultant?

In summary, the shipping charges for consultants may have changed due to various factors such as changes in shipping rates, packaging materials, or delivery services. These changes only affect consultants as they are responsible for shipping products to their customers. The shipping charges for customers will remain the same. To view the updated shipping charges for consultants, you can log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. As a consultant, you can save on shipping charges by taking advantage of free shipping promotions, using consultant perks or guest orders, or bundling orders. However, if you want to offer free shipping to your customers, you will need to cover the costs yourself or use free shipping promotions.
TShafer_PC
What is with our shipping charges being $9.00 now? I am trying to do my fall paperwork/supply order and I am getting this crazy $9.00 charge. And I also thought we received free shipping once per month? Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Hmmmm, I'm new, so I could be wrong, but I think we get $4.00 shipping for our first supply order of the month and then it goes up. I'm not sure why your getting charged $9.00 though.

I just read it on the back of my supply order form-- thanks :) I'm not sure why I am getting charged the $9.00 though unless they are considering the paperwork box we all got?

Do you have an order in PP that you never sent? If so delete that one and the current order should go back to $4

Yep! That worked! Thanks a bunch ... you just saved me $5 :)

1. Why did the shipping charges change for consultants?

The shipping charges for consultants may have changed due to various factors such as changes in shipping rates, packaging materials, or delivery services. These changes are made to ensure the best shipping experience for both consultants and customers.

2. Will the shipping charges also change for customers?

No, the shipping charges for customers will remain the same. The changes in shipping charges only affect consultants as they are responsible for shipping products to their customers.

3. How can I view the updated shipping charges for consultants?

You can view the updated shipping charges for consultants by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. The new shipping charges will be reflected in your cart at checkout.

4. Are there any ways to save on shipping charges as a consultant?

Yes, there are a few ways to save on shipping charges as a consultant. You can take advantage of our free shipping promotions, use consultant perks or guest orders to save on shipping, or consider bundling orders to reduce shipping costs.

5. Can I still offer free shipping to my customers as a consultant?

Yes, you can still offer free shipping to your customers as a consultant. However, you will need to cover the shipping costs yourself as the new shipping charges will be applied to your consultant account. You can also take advantage of our free shipping promotions to offer free shipping to your customers without incurring any additional costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• koeverson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
koeverson
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Happy Mom