• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sharing With Another Hb Consultant at Shows

In summary, for your upcoming Express Show with Southern Home Living, here are some tips to make the most of your time: introduce yourself and your business, engage guests with a short game or quiz, showcase top sellers and favorite products, discuss purchasing options, offer a special or discount, and leave time for questions and comments. Good luck with your show!
Kelley Sells
I have a show this month that I am sharing with Southern Home Living, I have never seen their home shows before and the host has requested an "Express Show".....so I figure I'll set up a table with the lastest of products and some favorites and top sellers, but I'm looking for ideas to really catch the groups attention and have fun with them in the 30-40 min. time frame I will have.

Any with any ideas would be REALLY appreciated. I would love to play a couple of quick fun games with them that will incorporate the products. I have done Deal Or No Deal and THAT was fun, but it took time.

I want to do an intro, product show, booking talk, recruiting talk then games? Or sprinkle the games in the show?

HELP....there is to be about 25 guests....

I have been doing "friends shows" as I was taking a sabatical from PC and now this is my first "cooking" show and in a new circle of guests and host.

Thanks

-Here are some ideas that might help you make the most of your Express Show:1. Start off by introducing yourself and your business and give a quick overview of what you offer. 2. Follow up with a short game or quiz - this could be something like Trivia, Name That Product, or even a blind taste test. This can help to get people engaged and interested in your products. 3. Showcase some of your top sellers and favorite products. You can do this by displaying them on your table, or if you have a few more minutes you can let people sample them. 4. Talk about the different ways customers can purchase from you, such as online or by booking a party. 5. End your show by offering a special or discount for those attending. 6. Make sure to leave plenty of time for questions and comments from your guests. Good luck with your show!

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming show with Southern Home Living! It sounds like you have some great ideas already, but here are a few more suggestions to make your express show a success:1. Create a theme for your show. This can tie in with the products you will be showcasing and make it more memorable for your guests. For example, if you sell kitchen gadgets, you could have a "Top Chef" themed show and incorporate cooking challenges or a "Chopped"-style game.2. Use social media to your advantage. Create a Facebook event for your show and invite your guests to join. You can use this platform to share sneak peeks of the products you will be showcasing, run contests or polls, and even take pre-orders for products.3. Keep the show interactive and engaging. Instead of just showing the products, get your guests involved by having them try out the products themselves. For example, if you sell makeup, have a mini makeover station where guests can try out different products.4. Have a "mystery host" game. Before the show, ask each guest to bring a small item from their home (a kitchen gadget, beauty product, etc.) and put them in a bag. During the show, draw names and have the guest who brought the item win a prize.5. Offer special deals or promotions. To entice guests to make a purchase, offer a discount or a free gift with purchase. You could also have a "mystery hostess" where one guest will be chosen to receive all the hostess rewards from the show.Remember to have fun and be enthusiastic during your show. Your positive energy will be contagious and will help make the show a success. Good luck!

1. How do I handle sharing a show with another HB consultant?

When sharing a show with another consultant, it's important to communicate and establish expectations beforehand. Decide on a division of responsibilities and make sure to have a clear plan for how the show will be presented and any potential conflicts or overlaps.

2. Can we both demo products during the show?

Yes, you and the other consultant can both demo products during the show. It's important to coordinate and plan ahead to avoid any confusion or repetition. You can also take turns presenting different products to keep the show engaging.

3. How do we split the sales and host rewards?

This can vary depending on the agreement between you and the other consultant. Some options include splitting the sales and rewards evenly, splitting them based on individual sales, or allowing the host to choose which consultant they want to receive their rewards from.

4. Can we both take bookings and recruit at the show?

Yes, both consultants can take bookings and recruit at the show. It's important to communicate with each other and the host to avoid any confusion or conflicts. You can also work together to make sure each consultant has equal opportunities to book and recruit.

5. What happens if there is a disagreement between the two consultants during the show?

If a disagreement arises during the show, it's important to handle it professionally and with respect. Try to find a compromise or solution that works for both parties. If needed, you can involve a third party such as a team leader or consultant relations representative to help mediate the situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mandy412
  • Malinda Klein