• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sharing the Funniest Clips: Can You Post Movies in WMV Format?

In summary, the best way to share funny videos in WMV format is by posting them on social media platforms or sharing them through messaging or email. You can also post WMV videos on YouTube, but it is not the recommended format. To convert a video to WMV format, you can use online converters or video editing software. However, there may be limitations when posting WMV videos on social media platforms, and not all devices support this format. It is always best to check the platform's guidelines and device specifications before posting or playing a WMV video.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have 2 of the funniest clips I have ever seen. I wanted to share them, but they are wmv thingys.

Put 'em up on photobucket and give us a link to them.

You can search on You Tube too - if it's something someone emailed to you, it's probably already there. If it is, just post the link.

When I try to use photobucket, it reminds me how ignorant I am.
Here is the link to one. The quality is so much better in the email I got.

YouTube - Talking Photo Booth

The second one was from Bill Dance. It is split into 6 and I didn't want to post them all, if you want to search them it is definately worth it, especially if your DH fishes like mine does.

krzymomof4 said:
The second one was from Bill Dance. It is split into 6 and I didn't want to post them all, if you want to search them it is definately worth it, especially if your DH fishes like mine does.

I just looked this up on YouTube and nearly pee'd myself, I was laughing so hard.:eek: My DH has his degree in fisheries, so I will have to let him know about these.

OMG, those are HILARIOUS!! I love the one where the parents eat the kids' ice cream - I'm ROFLMAO!!! :D Thanks!!

1. What is the best way to share funny videos in WMV format?

The best way to share funny videos in WMV format is by posting them on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You can also share them through messaging apps like WhatsApp or email them to your friends and family.

2. Can I post WMV videos on YouTube?

Yes, you can post WMV videos on YouTube, but it is not the recommended format as it may not be supported by all devices. It is better to convert the video to a more widely accepted format like MP4 before uploading it to YouTube.

3. How do I convert a video to WMV format?

You can convert a video to WMV format using various online video converters or video editing software. Some popular options include Adobe Premiere Pro, Freemake Video Converter, and HandBrake.

4. Are there any limitations to posting WMV videos on social media?

Yes, there may be limitations when posting WMV videos on social media platforms. Some platforms may have size restrictions, and others may not support the format at all. It is always best to check the platform's guidelines before posting.

5. Can I play WMV videos on all devices?

No, not all devices support WMV videos. While most PCs and laptops can play WMV files, some mobile devices, such as iPhones and iPads, do not support this format. It is essential to check the device's specifications before attempting to play a WMV video.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jennjenn71706
  • ChefMary412
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
Replies