• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rediscover the Epic Adventures of Indiana Jones Before the New Movie Release

In summary, the person suggests doing a happy hour show to overcome the rising gas prices objection. They mention Margarita Fridays as a great idea.
chef_kimmo
Gold Member
So with the new movie coming this summer. I want to see all the old movies again. I think it would be fun to see them all.... not sure if I have even seen them but maybe most of them.

Anyone have them at your house?

Have you seen the previews for the new movie? What do you think? I am looking forward to it coming out

We have all 3 at our house. I have seen bits and pieces of all of them but never really sat down to watch. I have not seen any previews for the new movie coming out but I am sure DH will have to have it.

chef_kimmo said:
So with the new movie coming this summer. I want to see all the old movies again. I think it would be fun to see them all.... not sure if I have even seen them but maybe most of them.

Anyone have them at your house?

Have you seen the previews for the new movie? What do you think? I am looking forward to it coming out

I have seen them all, I think we own them too. I didn't know they were making another one. I see how out of the loop I am:eek:

Happy Hour Show Idea...On a conference call last week we were discussing things to overcome the rising gas prices objection and two suggestions came up... one to do a lunchtime workplace show and the other doing a Happy Hour Show so people can come on their way home from work instead of getting home and leaving again.

A consultant of mine just did a Happy Hour show and she did the Greek Cheese Torta and instead of making one in the SBB, she did it interactive and everyone made their own in a Prep Bowl. They ate the one that she made at the show and everyone was able to take theirs home on a paper plate. It was a huge hit!

Just wanted to share! :)

Cute idea!

One of my consultants was on a roll at one of our last meetings and came up with some cute theme names---(and she doesn't even drink!)

Martini Mondays or Margarita Mondays
Tipsy Tuesdays
Wine on Wednesdays
Thirsty Thursdays
Fancy Fridays (martinis or bellinis or something like that)

I forget what else. I thought it was cute.:)

Super Cute!!!!I promote Margarita Fridays... :)

What great ideas!!! love the prep bowl idea :)

finley1991 said:
On a conference call last week we were discussing things to overcome the rising gas prices objection and two suggestions came up... one to do a lunchtime workplace show and the other doing a Happy Hour Show so people can come on their way home from work instead of getting home and leaving again.

A consultant of mine just did a Happy Hour show and she did the Greek Cheese Torta and instead of making one in the SBB, she did it interactive and everyone made their own in a Prep Bowl. They ate the one that she made at the show and everyone was able to take theirs home on a paper plate. It was a huge hit!

Just wanted to share! :)

I did a bunch of Wine & cheese happy hour shows last spring/summer and they were all my biggest shows (sales)! People really open-up (read happy hour) and have fun, and, BEST PART, I can say "I did a happy hour show, was home by 9pm and earned over $250 in 2-3 hours!" ~ helped me get recruit leads too. I love happy hour shows! I look forward to seeing what else has been done. I'm driving and ready to start doing live shows again! Go team go!

Related to Rediscover the Epic Adventures of Indiana Jones Before the New Movie Release

1. What is "Rediscover the Epic Adventures of Indiana Jones Before the New Movie Release"?

"Rediscover the Epic Adventures of Indiana Jones Before the New Movie Release" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that allows fans to relive the thrilling adventures of Indiana Jones before the release of the newest movie in the franchise.

2. How can I participate in this promotion?

To participate in the "Rediscover the Epic Adventures of Indiana Jones Before the New Movie Release" promotion, simply purchase any Pampered Chef product between now and the release of the new movie. With each purchase, you will receive a special code that can be redeemed for exclusive Indiana Jones-themed products and experiences.

3. What kind of products and experiences can I redeem with my code?

Your code can be redeemed for a variety of exclusive Indiana Jones-themed products and experiences, such as limited edition kitchen tools, recipe books inspired by the movies, and even a chance to win a trip to visit the filming locations of the new movie.

4. Is there a limit to the number of codes I can redeem?

No, there is no limit to the number of codes you can redeem. The more Pampered Chef products you purchase, the more codes you will receive, giving you even more opportunities to win exciting prizes and products.

5. When does the promotion end?

The "Rediscover the Epic Adventures of Indiana Jones Before the New Movie Release" promotion will end on the release date of the new Indiana Jones movie. Be sure to purchase your Pampered Chef products and redeem your codes before then to take advantage of this exciting promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PCMomto4
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • imported_lkprescott
  • General Chat
Replies