• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Chick Flick/Tearjerker

In summary, the Ultimate Chick Flick/Tearjerker is a versatile and convenient kitchen tool that can be used for slicing, dicing, and grating, as well as making dips, sauces, and dressings. It is dishwasher safe and can be used on both fruits and vegetables. The product comes with three interchangeable blades and is covered by a lifetime guarantee.
susanr613
Gold Member
I just finished watching "The Road Home" and am still sniffling. It's a Chinese movie (with subtitles) about a couple's courtship, through flashback after the husband dies. Zhang Zhi Yi (Memoirs of a Geisha) is in it. It is one of the, if not the, most romantic movies I have ever seen and very well filmed.

If you find yourself sans boyfriend/husband/kids and with a large supply of tissues, I highly recommend it.

Just had to share...:cry: :)

LOL---poor girl :)we watched ---No Reservations!!it was great===

heard it was cute....it's on my netflix list

:)

We liked No Reservations. Gotta love the movies the kids can watch. It did have a few moments that we didn't think were necessary, but it was okay for the most part.

We just watched August Rush. Very good. Not a tear jerker.

We watched Big Fish tonight - I don't know how we missed it when it came out. Of course, The Kat Lady prowls the DVD selections at the library and has been known to grab things when they get checked in.Big Fish is a great movie with a bad name.

Related to Ultimate Chick Flick/Tearjerker

1. What is the Ultimate Chick Flick/Tearjerker?

The Ultimate Chick Flick/Tearjerker is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of tasks such as slicing, dicing, and grating. It is also perfect for making homemade dips, sauces, and dressings.

2. Is the Ultimate Chick Flick/Tearjerker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Ultimate Chick Flick/Tearjerker is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher.

3. Can the Ultimate Chick Flick/Tearjerker be used for both fruits and vegetables?

Absolutely! The Ultimate Chick Flick/Tearjerker is designed to work efficiently on both fruits and vegetables, making it a versatile and convenient tool for any kitchen.

4. How many blades does the Ultimate Chick Flick/Tearjerker come with?

The Ultimate Chick Flick/Tearjerker comes with three interchangeable blades - a slicing blade, a dicing blade, and a grating blade. This allows you to customize your cutting options and achieve the perfect results every time.

5. Is the Ultimate Chick Flick/Tearjerker covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Ultimate Chick Flick/Tearjerker is covered by our lifetime guarantee. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Back