• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Party Email: Too Cute Not to Share!

In summary, the email is about new products and consultants from Pampered Chef. It is funny and the jokers around here never let it slide off page 1.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Someone forward me the funniest email about a Pampered Chef party. If you want me to I can forward it to you just pm or email me. It is too cute.

Can you post it here?

is that the one with the nearly nekkid hot men?

Just put in the Continuing Discussion of American Humor thread.

If it is, I've received it several times. (I'm glad people think of me when they see PC :).) I always respond to the sender by telling them that those guys are, of course, good PC consultants. I've met them at NC. If they'll just sign up with me, they'll get a chance to meet them, too. LOL!

I wanna see this email!!!

raebates said:
If it is, I've received it several times. (I'm glad people think of me when they see PC :).) I always respond to the sender by telling them that those guys are, of course, good PC consultants. I've met them at NC. If they'll just sign up with me, they'll get a chance to meet them, too. LOL!
It's actually been around for quite a while already, proving the fact that it isn't old if you haven't read/heard it.

pamperedlinda said:
is that the one with the nearly nekkid hot men?

LOL yes it is probably the same one...talking about new products & consultants.

Could you post a link to it?

Thanks for sending it to me Kasey - all I've got to say is...I'd love to recruit them!! ;)

:love: wow!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Just put in the Continuing Discussion of American Humor thread.

How do you do that KG?

ChefJoyJ said:
Thanks for sending it to me Kasey - all I've got to say is...I'd love to recruit them!! ;)

:love: wow!

Me too!!!:love:

kaseydee said:
How do you do that KG?

Put it in the "search" and you can find the thread.

I can't figure out how to get the pics on w/it.....w/out the pics the humor is almost gone. The smallest they will save to is still too big to let me download.

Yes, I've gotten that too....it's great;)

jrstephens said:
Put it in the "search" and you can find the thread.
You don't have to search far - the jokers around here never let it slide off page 1. :D

In order to post the photos, you need to read The Photo Thread.

The first time I got that email I thought I was being invited to a PC Party :mad: (I was a new consultant) and I was mad that my friend sent me an evite instead of hosting with me. When I opened it I could do nothing but smile....oooo-la-la!:p

I dunno. It seems a little unhygenic to be cooking that way. :)

chefann said:
I dunno. It seems a little unhygenic to be cooking that way.

:)
Oh, were they cooking? I was looking at their beautiful eyes - yeah, um their eyes! LMAO

chefann said:

I'll never be able to make "Pigs In A Blanket" again.

So i'm curious to know what the story is as well. :)

chefann said:

Unhygenic? Who said anything about eating? LMAO :blushing:

I'm not touchin' that one with a ten-foot pole.
:D

How about with a tall sign?
IM002653.jpg

Ya'll are too much! Hate to leave you, but I got a cluster meeting tonight. See ya later alligators!

please email this to me at [email protected]

I fell out of my chair laughing so hard when I saw the Mr. Weenie sign. thanks, KG... and Ann for the previous post that made it even funnier.

Rofl!

:D

hahaha, that is great!!!

Amanda, Mr. Weenie is kind of an old stand-by around here. He pops up (so to speak) every once and awhile.

When you see that email- who cares about the eyes, products or cooking - damn I would just go to a show to see any or all of them - LOL - NOW how come the guys in PC aren't looking that good!??? LOL

PamperedDor said:
When you see that email- who cares about the eyes, products or cooking - damn I would just go to a show to see any or all of them - LOL - NOW how come the guys in PC aren't looking that good!??? LOL
You don't really want an answer to that question, do you? I mean, think about it for a minute.

Besides, you've never seen me.

I have those pics from the actual magazine!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You don't really want an answer to that question, do you? I mean, think about it for a minute.

Besides, you've never seen me.
Thank goodness I wasn't taking a sip of my coffee, or there'd be beige stains all over my pretty white computer. :)

jennjenn71706 said:
I have those pics from the actual magazine!!!
No, I'm sorry. I'm often mistaken for him, but that was Burt Reynolds on that bearskin rug.

hahaha, i meant of the guys in the email!!!

Related to Pampered Chef Party Email: Too Cute Not to Share!

1. What is the email about?

The email is about a Pampered Chef party that someone found to be very funny and wants to share with others.

2. Who sent the email?

The email was forwarded by someone to the person asking the question.

3. Can I receive a copy of the email?

Yes, you can receive a copy of the email if you PM or email the person who sent the original email.

4. Is the email appropriate for all ages?

It is not specified in the email if it is appropriate for all ages, so it is best to use discretion before forwarding it to others.

5. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct selling company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products. They also host parties where guests can learn about and purchase these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies