• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Little Chef's Pampered Movie Surprise!

In summary, my 3 1/2 year old came up to me and said "Mommy, I have a new movie for you." I asked him what it was, and he said "It's a Pampered Chef movie!" We watched Ratatouille and he loved it.
ahammons
Just had to share what my DS said earlier..

My 3 1/2 year old came up to me and said "Mommy, I have a new movie for you." I asked him what it was, and he said "It's a Pampered Chef movie!" :D Anyone heard of it? lol

Maybe so! We did watch that, and he loved it. lol

He cracks me up - everytime he sees a chef's hat now, he thinks it's PC.

Maybe the Fall/Winter DVD they send through?!?!!? For a year or so, my son wanted to watch it with me whenever there was a new season. He then grew up and came to his senses!!

Probably not, that bored him - he left the room to watch Thomas! :D

baychef said:
Maybe the Fall/Winter DVD they send through?!?!!? For a year or so, my son wanted to watch it with me whenever there was a new season. He then grew up and came to his senses!!
What did he do, sign up with Tupperware?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
What did he do, sign up with Tupperware?
Byte your tongue...or burp your bowl!!!

BUUUUURRrrrrrrraaaaaappppppppppppp!

Excuse yourself...where are your manners? Forget I asked that!
bunnyfart.jpg

Can't wait to see what Roger Ebert does to this thread.

Well, I can't be sure, but I think this may be an indication:
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/yourmoviesucks.jpg

My 13 year old is really good about not blowing the secret about Santa to his 8 and 4 year old sisters. He was teasing them the other day and my 8 year old said, "You'd better be nice. Santa's watching you. If you are bad you'll get a lump of coleslaw in your stocking"

Out of the mouth of my babe.

You'll have to teach him how to use the salad spinner.

baychef said:
Well, I can't be sure, but I think this may be an indication:
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/yourmoviesucks.jpg
So does this thread, now that we got ahold of it.

That is too funny..my daughter is almost 4 and she is hilarious when it comes to PC...she thinks my full name is "Stephanie Pampered Chef" because that's all she hears when I am on the phone making calls and it's also on our answering machine...she thinks PC is my last name! LOL

1. What is "My Little Chef's Pampered Movie Surprise!"?

"My Little Chef's Pampered Movie Surprise!" is a fun and interactive cooking experience for kids, where they can learn how to make delicious recipes while watching a movie at the same time.

2. What ages is this product recommended for?

This product is recommended for children ages 6 and up, but younger children can also participate with adult supervision.

3. What ingredients and tools do I need for this activity?

The ingredients and tools needed for each recipe will be listed in the product's instructions. However, some basic kitchen tools and ingredients such as mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, and common pantry items like flour and sugar will be needed.

4. Can I use my own movie or does it come with one?

While we recommend using the movie included in the product, you can definitely use your own movie as well. Just make sure it aligns with the recipe and cooking time!

5. Is this product safe for children to use?

Yes, this product is designed with children's safety in mind. However, adult supervision is recommended during the cooking process, especially when using sharp knives or hot surfaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies