• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Random Request... Windows Movie Maker

In summary, to import videos into Windows Movie Maker, click on the "Import" button and select the videos you want to add. You can also add music by clicking on the "Add music" button and adjusting the volume and duration in the timeline. To add text, click on the "Add text" button and customize the font, color, and animation. Transitions can be added by selecting an option from the "Animations" tab. To export your movie, click on the "File" tab and select "Save movie" or "Export movie" to choose a format and adjust the quality and size.
ChefMary412
I am wondering if anyone out there can help me out. If you have Windows Movie Maker could you do me a favor? I am organizing a huge lesson on fractions for my students and would like to get various movie clips of people ordering pizza (pretend and real).

If anyone can and is willing to help let me know, you can email me
[email protected] or pm me here.

I just had my 15 year old and 3 year old do a quick clip.. it took 5 minutes combined.
All you would have to say is

"Mario, hi there. Can I have .(various fractions) pizza? And make it snappy!"

Thanks in advance!!

here was a video I found online..There are different ones if you Google "fraction videos". If you're doing it last minute and get enough video, maybe you can salvage your lesson with something similar?
StudyJams! - Fractions | ScholasticYouTube also has several!Good luck

thanks! that workds, too!

1. How do I import videos into Windows Movie Maker?

To import videos into Windows Movie Maker, click on the "Import" button in the toolbar and select the videos you want to add from your computer. You can also drag and drop the videos directly into the timeline.

2. Can I add music to my movie in Windows Movie Maker?

Yes, you can add music to your movie by clicking on the "Add music" button in the toolbar and selecting the music file from your computer. You can also adjust the volume and duration of the music in the timeline.

3. How do I add text to my movie in Windows Movie Maker?

To add text to your movie, click on the "Add text" button in the toolbar and select the type of text you want to add (title, caption, or credits). You can then type in your text and customize the font, color, and animation in the text properties.

4. Is it possible to add transitions between clips in Windows Movie Maker?

Yes, you can add transitions to your movie by clicking on the "Animations" tab and selecting a transition from the options provided. You can also adjust the duration and style of the transition.

5. Can I export my movie in different formats using Windows Movie Maker?

Yes, you can export your movie in various formats by clicking on the "File" tab and selecting "Save movie" or "Export movie." You can then choose from a list of different formats, such as MP4, WMV, or AVI, and adjust the quality and size of the exported file.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • lisaterwilliger
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies