• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Help a 3yr-old Get His Wahoo Woman DVD

In summary, Pampered Chef offered a Wahoo Woman DVD to earn, but the person did not receive it and asked if anyone would be willing to mail it to them.
I always hate it when people don't earn something Pampered Chef offers and then whine about it, :grumpy:

BUT I have a 3 year old, who loves Pampered Chef and asked me to earn the Wahoo woman DVD for him,(he has the button and pin) and I didn't :cry:
I thought by now he would have forgotten but he just asked me when he was going to get his movie and I had to tell him I didn't earn it ( I had someone who just disappeared, I still haven't heard from her.)

Then he said well can one of your Pampered Chef ladies give me one? (thats what he calls all of you!:D)

So I thought I would at least ask, if you earned it and don't want it or maybe have one and could copy it? would anyone be willing to mail it to me? I could pay any shipping.

We don't have them yet. My thought is that they waited to order them until they knew how many they'd need.

OK, I'm ignorant....what wahoo dvd and how did we earn one? Must have missed that one COMPLETELY!

Thanks!

Jolie_paradoxe said:
OK, I'm ignorant....what wahoo dvd and how did we earn one? Must have missed that one COMPLETELY!

Thanks!

It was a promotion for people who recruited in August.

Dang it....I totally missed that! Argh....I LOVE Wahoo Woman....I have a teammate who recruited 4 in Aug...will ask her about the DVD and see if it's possible to duplicate.

Jolie_paradoxe said:
Dang it....I totally missed that! Argh....I LOVE Wahoo Woman....I have a teammate who recruited 4 in Aug...will ask her about the DVD and see if it's possible to duplicate.
Thanks so much!

I got my DVD in the mail today.

Ok, my recruit got hers and passed it to me. Will you PM your address to me?

1. What is the "Help a 3yr-old Get His Wahoo Woman DVD" about?

The "Help a 3yr-old Get His Wahoo Woman DVD" is a fun and interactive DVD designed specifically for 3-year-old children. It features a cartoon character named Wahoo Woman who helps young children learn important life skills and values through entertaining songs and activities.

2. Is the DVD appropriate for all 3-year-olds?

Yes, the content of the "Help a 3yr-old Get His Wahoo Woman DVD" is appropriate for all 3-year-olds. It is designed to be engaging and educational for this age group and does not contain any inappropriate or mature content.

3. Can the DVD be used as a teaching tool?

Absolutely! The "Help a 3yr-old Get His Wahoo Woman DVD" is a great teaching tool for parents, teachers, and caregivers. It covers important topics such as sharing, kindness, and problem-solving in a fun and engaging way, making it a valuable resource for teaching young children.

4. How long is the DVD?

The "Help a 3yr-old Get His Wahoo Woman DVD" is approximately 30 minutes long. This is the perfect length for young children's attention spans and allows for multiple viewings without becoming too repetitive.

5. Is the DVD available in multiple languages?

Currently, the "Help a 3yr-old Get His Wahoo Woman DVD" is only available in English. However, there are plans to release versions in other languages in the future to make it accessible to a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Get_Pampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • raebates