• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Looking for the Old Style Ice Cream Scoop with a Blue Silicone Handle?

In summary, the conversation is about a customer asking for an "old style" ice cream scoop with blue silicone material on the handle and a spade-like top. The customer recalls it being over $20 and possibly closer to $30. The person posting has never heard of this type of scoop from PC and is trying to do some research on it. Another person on CS suggested it could be from TW, but the person posting believes it may be from Entertaining at Home. The customer is bringing the scoop to show the person posting and they find it amusing that the customer believes it says PC on the side. The person posting has been with PC for almost 20 years and notes that their products are often confused with those from TV inf
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I posted this on CS and then remember that I may miss some who have been with PC for longer so here goes:

Ok, those of you who have been selling for a while, I have a custormer asking for the "old style" ice cream scoop. He says its got blue silicone type material on the handle to help grip it and the top is sort of spade like, flat across but with some scoop in it. He says it is just amazing and wants more. He recalls them being over $20 maybe closer to $30. Anyone ever seen one or have one or have an extra one or two??????? I can't say that I've ever heard anyone talk about it before. He says he's bringing it to work with him so that he can show me next time I'm in his store. I thought I'd try to do some homework on it before then. HELP!

I've never seen one like that from PC... just our current style.

I've been with pc almost 20 years. We've always had the currant style. Often people get our products confused with tv infocommercials and other party plans.

This is so funny. I went in to his store the other day and he said "Oh.. I forgot the scoop" and so I told him that I felt like it was Entertaining at Home. He said that he had gone home and he and his wife both looked at it and he SWEARS it says PC on the side. He's bringing it for me to see. It's just too funny!

What are the benefits of using the older model ice cream scoop?

The older model ice cream scoop is made with a sturdy metal construction that can easily scoop through even the hardest of ice creams. It also has a comfortable grip handle that makes scooping more efficient and less strenuous on the hands. Additionally, the scoop has a sharp edge that cuts through ice cream smoothly, creating perfect, rounded scoops every time.

Is the older model ice cream scoop dishwasher safe?

Yes, the older model ice cream scoop is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher and run it through a regular cycle for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the lifespan of the scoop.

How do I maintain the sharpness of the scoop?

To maintain the sharpness of the scoop, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water and drying it immediately after. Avoid using harsh chemicals or metal scrubbers as they can damage the sharp edge. For long-term maintenance, periodically sharpen the edge with a sharpening stone.

Can the older model ice cream scoop be used for other foods?

Yes, the older model ice cream scoop can be used for other foods such as cookie dough, melon balls, and mashed potatoes. It is also great for creating perfectly portioned meatballs or cupcakes. Just be sure to wash the scoop thoroughly before and after each use to avoid cross-contamination.

Does the older model ice cream scoop come with a warranty?

Yes, our older model ice cream scoop comes with a lifetime warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the quality or performance of the scoop, please contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • keynibear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Products and Tips
Replies