• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sharing Info About the Company at Shows...

In summary, Pampered Chef has been in business for over 40 years, since 1980. They offer a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, including knives, bakeware, stoneware, and small appliances. To host a Pampered Chef party, you can contact a consultant and schedule a date for a fun cooking demonstration. The benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant include flexible income, discounts on products, and a supportive community. Pampered Chef also offers special promotions and deals throughout the year, which can be found on their social media or through their email newsletter.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Do you give a little history about PC? If you do, what do you say?

I tell about my visit to conference and how wonderful we were treated and how I was so impressed with EVERYONE from HO that I met. I mention how welcome that all of the employees made us feel. Instead of giving an attitude of "oh great, here come those consultants" It was more like, "Yeay, here are the consultants that keep me employed at this awesome company!"

when telling them about warranties i will mention how long PC has been around and sometimes Warren Buffet's name will slip in too.That seemd to impress those who know who he is.;)

I talk about WHY Doris started this company and how we are ALL ABOUT family.

dannyzmom said:
I talk about WHY Doris started this company and how we are ALL ABOUT family.

Me too. I also bring up that Doris started it right here in suburban Chicago. Most people don't know that.

DebbieJ said:
Me too. I also bring up that Doris started it right here in suburban Chicago. Most people don't know that.

Me three! I like to say our motto is to get people around the table. Our products paired with our recipes are meant to make your time in the kitchen faster, so you have more time to enjoy the meal with your family!

When I do my mid-show recruiting talk I mention that the company's been around for over 25 years, so they're probably not going anywhere. It was started by a stay-at-home mom who wanted to put a little money back for her kids' education, so the focus is all about putting family first.

Related to Sharing Info About the Company at Shows...

1. How long has Pampered Chef been in business?

Pampered Chef has been in business for over 40 years, since 1980.

2. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, including knives, bakeware, stoneware, and small appliances.

3. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

You can host a Pampered Chef party by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant and scheduling a date. The consultant will bring products and provide a fun cooking demonstration for you and your guests.

4. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant allows you to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be part of a supportive community of other consultants.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any special promotions or deals?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers promotions and deals throughout the year. You can stay updated on these by following Pampered Chef on social media or signing up for their email newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • abell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
abell
Replies