• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Creative with Referral Rewards for Shows

In summary, there are various approaches to incentivizing referrals for shows. Some give a percentage off at the referred show or a free gift, while others offer discounts or rewards for future orders. Some have a separate referral program, while others include referrals as part of their host benefits. There are also concerns about setting precedents and diminishing the value of existing rewards.
[email protected]
Gold Member
I am wondering what others do with referrals for shows. Do you give an incentive and, if so, what? Thanks.

Re: ReferralI give the referee 10% off at the show they referred.

Re: ReferralSometimes I give them a free gift that I have around the house. Usually it's a door prize.

Re: ReferralSome do, some don't. I personally do not give anything else, beyond a thank you call. If the host refers someone or invites someone who books before closing the show, they get the booking benefit. If someone is referred to me, I assume it is because either the host had a blast and someone else wanted the same experience or the referral is interested in free product.

I probably should add an incentive, but I worry about setting a precedent and that my customers will eventually want more or something for everything.

Our rewards are generous for hosts and I don't want to diminish the value by making others believe I need to add anything else.

JMO

Re: ReferralNothing - the host benefits are awesome enough already.

Re: ReferralNothing for referring a host, they get benefits. For the refer-or, I give them either free shipping at the hosts show or a 15%-off item on a show I send in later (an a hosts order).For a referred customer, I send the new customer a thank-you with a couple recipe cards added in.For referring a new customer, I send the refer-or a thank you with a single recipe card added.

Re: ReferralI have a referral program. It's independent of shows. PC rewards hosts for introducing me to their family and friends. However, if a customer simply sends someone to me, they don't get any rewards from PC. So, I reward them. If you refer someone to me and they . . .place and order you get either a Mini-Whipper or a set of Quikut Paring Knives.host a show, you'll receive $10 off your next order (good for 60 days).join my team, you'll receive $25 off your next order (good for 60 days).

Re: Referral
raebates said:
I have a referral program. It's independent of shows. PC rewards hosts for introducing me to their family and friends. However, if a customer simply sends someone to me, they don't get any rewards from PC. So, I reward them.

If you refer someone to me and they . . .

place and order you get either a Mini-Whipper or a set of Quikut Paring Knives.

host a show, you'll receive $10 off your next order (good for 60 days).

join my team, you'll receive $25 off your next order (good for 60 days).
Yes I will clarify my answer - this is outside of cooking shows. As if my sister called and said a coworker wanted to have a show. At that coworkers show I would give my sister a 10% discount for referring the coworker to me.

What are referral rewards for shows?

Referral rewards for shows are incentives offered by Pampered Chef to encourage hosts to refer friends and family to book their own Pampered Chef show. This can include discounts, free products, or other special perks.

How can I earn referral rewards for shows?

To earn referral rewards for shows, simply refer friends and family to book their own Pampered Chef show. Once they book and hold their show, you will receive your referral reward.

What are some creative ways to use referral rewards for shows?

There are many creative ways to use referral rewards for shows, such as using them as prizes for games during your show, offering them as a thank you gift to guests who book their own show, or using them to purchase extra products for your own kitchen.

Can I combine referral rewards with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, referral rewards cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, it is always best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant to see if any exceptions apply.

Is there a limit to how many referral rewards I can earn?

There is no limit to how many referral rewards you can earn. The more friends and family you refer, the more rewards you can receive!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amylu2311
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
nikki70563
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tracy99
Replies