• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Why Aren't Trip Points Included in This Year's Spring Survey?

In summary, the conversation focuses on whether or not there will be any promotions for attendees at Launch, and whether or not attendees would like to see more information about how to earn the additional rewards.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Drat! I forgot to put one thing I would like to see. If you still have to take your's could you include this???!! They didn't give us trip points for attending it this year. I would like to see that return!!

Oh darn I forgot to add that too!! I thought the same thing. Maybe reply to Julie that sent the email with the feedback?
I like that they're asking for feedback about locations they should come to in the future.

I'll add it to mine! I forgot about this too

Since there was nothing said about any promotions except for the "2 shows/month" that we knew was coming, my fingers are still crossed that there will be something extra for Launch attendees. Hopefully at least a recruiting extra for attendees. Or maybe they decided the focus should be on giving the extra products to attendees and that's it. I had really wanted to find out the Feb. recruiting promo.

I think we only got the additional points last year if we recruited and went to SL, didn't we? We didn't get them just for going.

pamperedlinda said:
I think we only got the additional points last year if we recruited and went to SL, didn't we? We didn't get them just for going.

No - we got 1000 points for attending SL.

Becca_in_MD said:
Since there was nothing said about any promotions except for the "2 shows/month" that we knew was coming, my fingers are still crossed that there will be something extra for Launch attendees. Hopefully at least a recruiting extra for attendees. Or maybe they decided the focus should be on giving the extra products to attendees and that's it. I had really wanted to find out the Feb. recruiting promo.

ME too! I wonder if they didn't announce it because there is still time for Jan and earning the I pad promo?

cincychef said:
ME too! I wonder if they didn't announce it because there is still time for Jan and earning the I pad promo?

That would be my guess. Maybe the Feb 4 people will get that tidbit first hand!

I put it on my survey (thanks Sandra for mentioning it - I wouldn't have thought of it). I also said I'd like to see the give aways be things you can't get free any way other than attending or earning the top level of SAT.

If you haven't done yours yet, I would have loved to see them do a TofT break down. You know, a how to earn the trip with 2 difference scenieros. They didn't spend nearly enought time on T of T in my opinion and I think it would be powerful for HO to do the break down.
Yes, we did this at B2B, but I really think HO could do it better.

I didn't get a survey :(

What is a "Spring Launch Survey"?

A "Spring Launch Survey" is a type of survey that is conducted during the spring season to gather feedback and opinions from individuals about a new product, service, or initiative that is being launched.

Why is a "Spring Launch Survey" important?

A "Spring Launch Survey" is important because it allows companies to gather valuable feedback and insights from their target audience before launching a new product or service. This helps them make necessary improvements and adjustments to ensure the success of their launch.

Who should participate in a "Spring Launch Survey"?

Anyone who is part of the target audience for the new product, service, or initiative being launched should participate in a "Spring Launch Survey". This includes current customers, potential customers, and individuals who fit the demographic and psychographic profile of the target audience.

What types of questions are typically included in a "Spring Launch Survey"?

A "Spring Launch Survey" typically includes a mix of multiple-choice, open-ended, and rating scale questions. The questions may cover topics such as awareness of the new product or service, interest level, potential usage, and satisfaction with the features and benefits.

How can I participate in a "Spring Launch Survey"?

To participate in a "Spring Launch Survey", you may receive an invitation from the company conducting the survey, either through email, social media, or other channels. You can also check the company's website or social media pages for a link to the survey. Some companies may also offer incentives for completing the survey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cmdtrgd