• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Favorite Dessert Recipe for a Saturday Dinner - TIA!

In summary, Carolyn and her husband have difficulty with the brownies coming out cooked, and as a result, guests might think the brownies are overcooked.
heat123
Silver Member
Anyone care to share their absolute fave dessert? I have a freinds dinner this saturday and need to make a dessert and thought about something different, who has a fave that would like to share? PC or not!? Do not have my Trifle yet so something else will have to do:rolleyes: . TIA!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Berries & Cream Brownie Squares - I make it any time I am invited to someone's house!

I second that recipe! I was thinking about making it tonight for a fundraiser I am doing tomorrow actually :)

I made it for my show tonight and here's a hoot for ya...I wasn;t feeling well today -- and my almost-5yo wasn't quite himself so I was distracted worrying about him, helping my 8yo with his homework and doing general around the house crap...I needed to bake the brownie base for the recipe before the show so I put it in the oven and set the timer for 30 minutes and took it out when the timer went off -- never bothered to stick a toothpick in it. It looked ok.
Get the the show - decorate it blah blah blah...guests cut into it -- the center is totally uncooked - Whoops!! Of course I did not realize this until AFTER the guests had all left cuz I was in the other room taking orders as they were eating - LOL
Maybe they just thought it was meant to be gooey in the center!!? Nobody said anything about it to me - LOL

My votes would be for...

Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza
Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake
Profitterole Puffs

Hmm, since I have made the others listed, I may have to try those brownies and berries one!

heat123 said:
Hmm, since I have made the others listed, I may have to try those brownies and berries one!

Yeah - just don't forget to cook the brownie all the way through...LOL

Has this been an issue, Carolyn? Personally, I'm sometimes lucky if any of the batter makes it into the pan for cooking.

raebates said:
Has this been an issue, Carolyn? Personally, I'm sometimes lucky if any of the batter makes it into the pan for cooking.
I have that same problem! As soon as it hits the oven, my DH says it's overcooked. :D

1. What is the most popular dessert recipe from Pampered Chef?

The most popular dessert recipe from Pampered Chef is the Classic Apple Crisp. It is a simple and delicious dessert that is perfect for any occasion.

2. Are there any gluten-free dessert recipes available from Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are several gluten-free dessert recipes available from Pampered Chef. Some popular options include the Flourless Chocolate Torte and the Gluten-Free Lemon Bars.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make a no-bake dessert?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for creating no-bake desserts, such as the Chillzanne® Ice Cream Maker and the Silicone Ice Cream Sandwich Maker.

4. Are there any healthy dessert options available from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a range of healthy dessert options, including the Chocolate Avocado Pudding and the Fruit and Yogurt Parfait.

5. Can I find international dessert recipes from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a variety of international dessert recipes available, such as the French Apple Tart and the Mexican Chocolate Cake. These recipes are a great way to add some global flavor to your dessert menu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Mitzyz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kcjodih