• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Ride From O'hare Sunday Evening

In summary, Kim is flying from Tampa and is the only one coming in late on Sunday night. She is looking for a ride to the airport and recommends a taxi or shuttle. The other people in the conversation are flying into O'Hare.
chef_kimmo
Gold Member
I am flying in Sunday night (arrival expected to be 9:45) and was wondering if anyone was flying in about that time & wants to share a taxi?

I am flying into O'Hare on United from Tampa.

Thanks,
Kim

So am I the only insane person getting in late on Sunday. Maybe I should see if I can get on standby on an earlier flight. It was a really cheap flight for me though so I had to go for it.

I am coming on on Sunday but arriving about 3:15 so that would be a bit of a wait for me

I'm sure you will find other PC folk at the airport. Just wear a PC logo somewhere and be on the lookout for others. Just walk up and ask them to share a ride.

We did that at Leadership and ended up with 5 of us in a taxi. :)

You will probably not be the only consultant coming that late. Make your way to the shuttle. I would bet there are other Cons. there waiting to ride.

When I went to conf. last time I was traveling by myself. After flight delays I did not get into midway till midnight. There was another cons. traveling alone waiting for the shuttle. She asked me If I was a cons and if wanted to say we were together (it's cheaper). I was sooo happy she knew what she was doing LOL!

LOL Debbie, You must have posted just as I started to reply!

My AD mentioned last night that sometimes it's cheaper to take the sedans (in Detroit they're "Metro Cars" - Lincolns and Cadillacs for hire at the airport, but not a taxi) than to take the shuttle. And it's a nicer vehicle.

When my cluster was getting ready for Leadership, I found a coupon online for an airport shuttle that was pretty good. If you check the Chicago visitor bureau website, you may be able to find something like that.

I will look for the cost of a shuttle and coupons. I used to think shuttles were cheaper but if you get more than one person in a taxi it is way cheaper to split the costs.

Thanks for all the advice though and I know will get there cause I will be floating being so excited waiting for the next day!!

If you weren't coming in so late, I'd suggest the El (the elevated train). But that late at night, you're better off in a cab or shuttle.

I did the El one time and have not desire to haul suit cases up those stairs twice. Well, ok, last time I did it the person I was traveling with had a bad back and I had to carry her big suit case and my big suit case up the stairs and then get my computer bag.

Call me lazy, but I will go for a taxi or shuttle. Hopefully someone will fly in with me. I always wear a PC shirt when flying so hopefully someone will talk to me about it and be a consultant.

Thanks for that thought though... I will be ready for a drink by the time I hit the hotel - whether it is one I bring or one in the bar with you all ;)

If I can convince my husband to let me go - my flight will get in at like 930pm (Southwest airlines from Omaha, NE) and I will be going to the Chicago Hilton. I would love to share a cab if that is the case! PS - I will even have a brewskie with you all!

My bad - I will be flying into Midway. SO sorry!

Last edited:

1. What time should I schedule my Share Ride from O'hare on Sunday evening?

The Share Ride from O'hare on Sunday evening typically runs from 5pm to 11pm. It is recommended to schedule your ride at least 2 hours before your flight departure time to allow for any potential delays.

2. How do I book a Share Ride from O'hare on Sunday evening?

You can book a Share Ride from O'hare on Sunday evening by calling our customer service line or by booking online through our website. Make sure to have your flight details and desired pickup time ready when booking.

3. Can I bring extra luggage on the Share Ride from O'hare on Sunday evening?

Each passenger is allowed one suitcase and one carry-on bag on the Share Ride. Additional luggage may incur an extra fee. Please inform us ahead of time if you plan on bringing extra luggage.

4. How long will the Share Ride from O'hare on Sunday evening take?

The duration of the Share Ride from O'hare on Sunday evening varies depending on traffic and the number of stops along the way. On average, the ride takes 45 minutes to 1 hour.

5. Is the Share Ride from O'hare on Sunday evening available for international flights?

Yes, the Share Ride from O'hare on Sunday evening is available for both domestic and international flights. Please make sure to provide us with your flight details, including airline and flight number, when booking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kimmie
Replies
Views
klsnyder
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • General Chat