• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Transportation Options from O'Hare to Sheraton on July 15th at 9:45pm

In summary, the best time to fly in for a Pampered Chef event varies depending on the event and location. It is recommended to check with your event coordinator for the recommended arrival time. You are allowed to arrive a day early or stay a day later for the event, but any additional costs will be at your own expense. Transportation is not provided from the airport to the event location, so it is recommended to arrange your own transportation. If your flight is delayed and you will miss part of the event, please contact your event coordinator for assistance. Typically, guests are not allowed at Pampered Chef events, but some events may have specific guidelines. It is best to check with your event coordinator for more information.
Cassie1037
Gold Member
What's my best bet?

Split a Taxi vs. Blue Line to Sheraton.... I'm flying in to O'Hare at about 9:45pm, Sunday July 15th :)

At that time of night, go for a taxi or shuttle.

Would I usually do is look around for anyone else wearing PC stuff and ask if we are staying at the same hotel and if they would like to go in together on a shuttle. When I haven't been able to find anyone I take a cab

How safe is Blue Line @ 10pm?This is right off Sheraton's Website, from O'Hare

Shuttle- $25/person
Taxi- $35-40
Blue Line-$2, exit train at LAKE/CLARK. The hotel is approximately a $5.00 taxi ride from the train station

Can anyone advise how safe the Blue Line is at that time of night?

It depends on your level of comfort.

I would personally take the blue line, but many people I know would not.

is the shuttle round trip for 25 or just one way?

Have you personally ever taken it? I am not a 'girly girl', but I'm also not very rough. I mean I just would hate to have something happen just because I don't know the area or anything.

Tara1021 said:
is the shuttle round trip for 25 or just one way?

One way! :eek: $46- Round trip

If you get a group together the suttle is much cheaper. I think I paid about $14 each way last year, and then piled a bunch of us in a cab on the way out for about the same price.

I get in Sunday at 3:15 pm...Anyone else around that time?

Related to Best Transportation Options from O'Hare to Sheraton on July 15th at 9:45pm

1. When is the best time to fly in for a Pampered Chef event?

The best time to fly in for a Pampered Chef event depends on the specific event and location. We recommend checking with your event coordinator for the recommended arrival time.

2. Can I arrive a day early or stay a day later for a Pampered Chef event?

Yes, you can arrive a day early or stay a day later for a Pampered Chef event. However, any additional hotel costs or transportation fees will be at your own expense.

3. Is transportation provided from the airport to the event location?

Transportation is not provided from the airport to the event location. We recommend arranging your own transportation, such as a taxi or ride-sharing service.

4. What should I do if my flight is delayed and I will miss part of the event?

If your flight is delayed and you will miss part of the event, please contact your event coordinator as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you with catching up on any missed information or activities.

5. Can I bring a guest with me to a Pampered Chef event?

Typically, guests are not allowed at Pampered Chef events. However, some events may have specific guidelines for guests. Please check with your event coordinator for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef_kimmo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies