• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up Out of Office Reply in Outlook 2002

In summary, to set up an out of office reply in Outlook 2002, go to the Tools menu and select "Out of Office Assistant." From there, you can create a custom auto-reply message and choose the dates and times you want it to be active. You can also set up different out of office replies for internal and external emails by selecting the option when creating your message. To turn off your out of office reply, go to the Tools menu and select "Out of Office Assistant" and click on the "Do not send out of office auto-replies" option. You can schedule your out of office reply in advance by selecting the start and end dates when creating the message. Your out of office reply will be sent to every
DebbieJ
Anyone know how to set up an out of office reply?

I have Microsoft Outlook 2002.

TIA

I think you can only do it if you have the business or professional edition. :(

Outlook, or Outlook Express?In Outlook, go to tools> options. One of the tabs there has the out of office notifications. (I can't recall exactly which one, because I have express on this machine, and regular outlook at work.)I don't think there are OOO notices in Express.

Ack! It says I need Microsoft Exchange. I think I recently deleted it in an attempt to free up space on my hard drive.

oh well.

Related to Setting Up Out of Office Reply in Outlook 2002

1. How do I set up an out of office reply in Outlook 2002?

To set up an out of office reply in Outlook 2002, go to the Tools menu and select "Out of Office Assistant." From there, you can create a custom auto-reply message and choose the dates and times you want it to be active.

2. Can I set up different out of office replies for internal and external emails?

Yes, you can set up different out of office replies for internal and external emails in Outlook 2002. When creating your out of office message, there is an option to select whether it will be sent to internal or external senders.

3. How do I turn off my out of office reply?

To turn off your out of office reply in Outlook 2002, go to the Tools menu and select "Out of Office Assistant." From there, click on the "Do not send out of office auto-replies" option and click OK.

4. Can I schedule my out of office reply in advance?

Yes, you can schedule your out of office reply in advance in Outlook 2002. When creating your out of office message, you can select the start and end dates for when you want the auto-reply to be active.

5. Will my out of office reply be sent to every email I receive?

Your out of office reply will be sent to every email you receive in Outlook 2002, including emails from external senders, unless you specify otherwise. You can choose to only send the auto-reply to internal senders or to a specific group of contacts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • 1234blessed
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefcaroline
Replies