• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conquering the Firefighter II Exam: My Journey and Future Plans

In summary, "...Another Test Done..." is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate completing various tests during their training or ongoing education. These tests include product knowledge tests, cooking class planning tests, and business-building tests. When a consultant completes a test, they will receive a notification on their Pampered Chef account and a congratulatory message from their team leader or mentor. Taking tests is a necessary part of ongoing education and training for Pampered Chef consultants, helping them stay updated on products, recipes, and business strategies. There is no limit to the number of tests a consultant can take, and it is encouraged to take as many as possible to continue learning and growing in their business.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, I finished my State Certified Firefighter II class last night and passed my test for the college.

No more classes! Well kind of...

I have some Hazardous Materials Classes in April to finish, then the state written and practical exam to do in June.

:D

After doing Level I way back in 2002, this whipped my butt back in shape! ...glad to know it's still all in my head though (the information)!

Way to go.

Congrats!

(I didn't know your message had to be 10 characters for it to post????)

Good job Janet :)

Congratulations! You amaze me.

That's wonderful Janet! Congratulations!

Congrats Janet!!

raebates said:
Congratulations! You amaze me.

You must be easily amazed (along with amused). :p;)

You GO GIRL!!
I am woman, hear me roar(right after I have a bath and recover from all this crap)! LOL

Way to go Janet! Good for you!

what a great feeling. yay janet!

janetupnorth said:
You must be easily amazed (along with amused). :p;)

Nope. It takes someone really special to amaze me.

(Amusing me, on the other hand, is pretty darn easy. :balloon:)

raebates said:
Nope. It takes someone really special to amaze me.

(Amusing me, on the other hand, is pretty darn easy. :balloon:)

Aww shucks... :blushing:

Oh look, there's a chicken!

See, I'm amused.

Related to Conquering the Firefighter II Exam: My Journey and Future Plans

What is "...Another Test Done..."?

"...Another Test Done..." is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate completing a test during their training or ongoing education.

What types of tests are included in "...Another Test Done..."?

There are a variety of tests that consultants may take, including product knowledge tests, cooking class planning tests, and business-building tests.

How do I know when I have completed a test?

When you have completed a test, you will receive a notification on your Pampered Chef consultant account and a congratulatory message from your team leader or mentor.

Do I have to take tests as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, taking tests is an important part of your ongoing education and training as a Pampered Chef consultant. They help you stay up-to-date on products, recipes, and business strategies.

Is there a limit to the number of tests I can take?

No, there is no limit to the number of tests you can take as a Pampered Chef consultant. In fact, we encourage you to take as many as you can to continue learning and growing in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefdiana2007
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies