• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up Housewarming Gift Registry for a Burned-Down Home

It can be a pain updating the information every time someone orders, but it's the only way to keep track of it all.
jenniferlynne
Ok, my cousin called me and said she would like to have a house warming party for her cousin (on the other side of her family), because her house burnt down right before Christmas. Now, my cousin wants the show sent in, in her name because her discount is getting ready to expire, but wants her cousin to get all the free stuff. I was telling her how guests could order online now and the hostess can still get the credit. Now, can I still set that up under the other girls name and not my cousin's? Since those orders have to be entered by me into Pampered Partner, it doesn't matter right? Also, is there a way to set up a registery for her? I've never done a Bridal registery or anything, so I wasn't sure.

Also, anyone got any good housewarming flyers?

jenniferlynne said:
Ok, my cousin called me and said she would like to have a house warming party for her cousin (on the other side of her family), because her house burnt down right before Christmas. Now, my cousin wants the show sent in, in her name because her discount is getting ready to expire, but wants her cousin to get all the free stuff. I was telling her how guests could order online now and the hostess can still get the credit. Now, can I still set that up under the other girls name and not my cousin's? Since those orders have to be entered by me into Pampered Partner, it doesn't matter right? Also, is there a way to set up a registery for her? I've never done a Bridal registery or anything, so I wasn't sure.

Also, anyone got any good housewarming flyers?
You could have them set as co-hosts and then they'd both get the PHD.

Oh, I never thought of that!! How do the bookings work? I've never had a co-host show before!

With a o-host show they split the bookings, host special, fpv and 1/2 price items. Lets say Susie books a show off of them. At her show only one of them can get the host special.

Set up benefitsYou have the power to set up the benefits how you want to do that. One host can get $5 and the other can get $100. It's just up to you. It will automatically deduct the FPV as you input products. It will do it all for you, even the half price items and the discount works for both and the PHD is for both.

Debbie :D

nikkijo said:
With a o-host show they split the bookings, host special, fpv and 1/2 price items. Lets say Susie books a show off of them. At her show only one of them can get the host special.

Hey, how did you know that my other cousin's name is Susie!! ;)

Great!! I know the host can put her wish list on my website, but can anyone see it? Or can she register or can you only do that for Bridal shows. Sorry I am so clueless!!

jenniferlynne said:
Hey, how did you know that my other cousin's name is Susie!! ;)

I'm psychic :cool:

could you put her wish list on her show information? then just update it as the orders come in? I know that can be a pain, but I'm not aware of anyother way.

I probably could. Since this is my cousin's cousin I don't even know if this girl has a computer. My cousin just wanted to know if she would register online or just at the show. I will just tell her it will be at the show.

Related to Setting Up Housewarming Gift Registry for a Burned-Down Home

1. What items should I include on my housewarming gift registry for a burned-down home?

Some items to consider including would be basic kitchen appliances and utensils, linens and towels, home decor, and any specific items that were lost in the fire.

2. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef housewarming gift registry?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your Pampered Chef registry by using the "Add to Registry" feature on our website.

3. How can I let people know about my housewarming gift registry for my burned-down home?

You can share your registry with friends and family through email, social media, or by including a note in your housewarming party invitations.

4. Can I make changes to my gift registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry at any time by logging into your account and editing your list of items.

5. Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my housewarming gift registry?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your registry. You can add as many items as you need to rebuild your home and start fresh.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SassyCook
  • yummy4tummy