• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up a Registry: What to Do?

The bride can set up the registry on her own website or you can input the information on your website. You don't get anything for free if the bride orders enough.
tinat51796
I have someone interested in setting up a registry. How do I do that? Do I just give her a catalog and have her tell me what they want? Thanks!

I am right there with you. I am doing my first bridal show in March.

If you have a website, they can set up their wedding registry there. If you don't, I have no clue. Someone with much more experience can answer that one.

As a special service, I'm inputting the registry on my website for the bride--basically, I'm having her circle what she wants and write how many in the catalog :) She and her family seemed really pleased with this (this is my first registry also) because there is so little for them to do. It's definitely not hard to circle :)

I've not had the good fortune to do one yet, but I DO know that you can go through the Tutorial on Consultant's Corner. On Consultant's Corner, under the "Managing your business" tab at the top, you'll see "Wedding Registry" at the very bottom. That takes you to a Wedding Registry Page..... you'll see some links across the top tool bar, under the words "Wedding Registry" on the right side, you should see "Tutorial". Click on that. You'll then see two grey bars- first one is "How the Registry Works". It will step you through the whole thing- both your part, the bride's part, and the guest's part. Then later, be sure to check out the other grey bar with "important information".Good luck!!

thanks, I didnt know anything about it either! I'm gonna go check it out now.

If the bride goes to your website, she can do it all on her own. I have a form that I used at bridal shows that had all of the bride's info and offered to start it for them.
Out of 40 + registries that I've had on my website, none has ordered enough for the bride to get something for free. I don't work bridal shows anymore.

Related to Setting Up a Registry: What to Do?

1. How do I set up a registry with Pampered Chef?

To set up a registry with Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and create an account. Once you have an account, you can easily create a registry by selecting the "Registry" option from the main menu and following the prompts. You can also visit one of our locations and have an associate help you set up a registry in person.

2. What items can I add to my registry?

You can add any Pampered Chef products to your registry, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and even pantry items. You can also add items from our seasonal and limited-time collections, as well as items from our partner brands.

3. Can I add items from other stores to my registry?

Unfortunately, our registries only allow you to add Pampered Chef products. However, you can create a universal registry and add items from other stores to it, and then share the link with your guests.

4. How do I share my registry with others?

Once you have created your registry, you can easily share it with your friends and family. You can share the link via email, social media, or by copying and pasting it into a text message. You can also print out registry cards to include in invitations or gift bags.

5. Can I make changes to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry at any time. You can add or remove items, update quantities, and even change the shipping address for your gifts. Simply log in to your account and make the necessary changes to your registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JackieB999
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76