• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Registries and Showers Before the $1,250 Point?

In summary, CC won't let you set up a wedding registry until you have sales of $1,250. One way to bypass this requirement is to do a PC bridal show. After the show, you can create a registry for the remaining items.
sailorsarah
Gold Member
So I saw on here that CC won't let me set up a wedding registry until after I have $1,250 in sales. Is there anyway around that? One of my friends who just got engaged has already asked about setting one up. I hope I'll meet the sales requirement soon, but the sooner I can set it up for her the better.

There is no way around it, but personally, i would suggest she does a PC Bridal Show. THEN, after that, she can create a registry for the remaining items. She can get the host benefits from the bridal show and then whatever she still wants/needs, put on the registry. The two dont combine anyway, so that is how I prefer to work it....it is to the bride's advantage. AND it may give you more time to qualify and then set up her registry. Three or four shows and you will likely hit your $1250 anyway, hopefully.

I hope so, my first two shows kinda stunk. Before I became a consultant I had two parties, one had over $700 and the other was $600, so I had pretty high expectations. The two shows I've done since I joined have only been $150 and $200. I do have a big one coming up in a couple weeks. I'm also taking a class in Italy this weekend, and apparently Americans aren't supposed to sell stuff here, but since I'm based in Germany I can and I've had three girls say they were going to order. I also have two other people that are considering hosting a party. So I'm thinking I should hit $1,250 soon.
I'd love to do a shower for her, but I'm stationed in Germany and she's in the states, so it would have to be a catalog shower and I'm not 100% sure how I would go about doing that. You think maybe I could ask her for a wishlist, set up a party in her name and email the list to her friends with a link to her party? Like a catalog show, sort of, maybe, kind of... :blushing:

1. What is the $1,250 point for registries and showers?

The $1,250 point is the amount of sales needed in a single party or show to unlock exclusive rewards for the host, such as free or discounted products. This point is important for registries and showers because it allows the host to receive even more benefits from hosting a party or show.

2. Can I register for products before reaching the $1,250 point?

Yes, you can register for products at any time. However, you will not receive the rewards associated with the $1,250 point until that amount is reached in sales at your party or show.

3. How do I know if my registry or shower has reached the $1,250 point?

The consultant hosting your party or show will keep track of sales and let you know when the $1,250 point has been reached. You can also check your account on our website to see the progress of your party or show.

4. What happens if my registry or shower does not reach the $1,250 point?

If your party or show does not reach the $1,250 point, you will not receive the exclusive rewards associated with it. However, you will still receive any other rewards or benefits based on the total sales of your party or show.

5. Can I combine multiple parties or shows to reach the $1,250 point?

No, the $1,250 point must be reached in a single party or show in order to unlock the exclusive rewards. However, you can always host another party or show in the future to try and reach the $1,250 point and receive the rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • pamperedcheflori
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies