• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept's New Items: Did I Get Them All? (58/60)

In summary, the new items for September are the 58/60 set which includes 58 kitchen tools and 60 recipes. They are currently available for purchase on the website or through a Pampered Chef consultant for $149.99. Individual items from the set can also be purchased separately. There are no current promotions or discounts for the set, but customers can check the website or contact a consultant for any upcoming deals.
lisacb77
I did one of these for discontinued items and it was popular, so thought I'd do for Sept's new items. Did I get them all? I only count 58, not 60.

This is not my actual file, but I couldn't upload an Excel spreadsheet and don't have a PDF writer yet.

Thanks!

Attachments

• new items.doc
    81 KB · Views: 437
It's actually better to post in word. More people can open docs in that. If you did a PDF people could open it but we couldn't make any changes.

Hey there! Thanks for putting this list together. I'm always curious about new items that are coming out. I did a quick count and I only see 58 as well. Maybe we're both missing something? It's possible that a couple of items were delayed or canceled, but I'm not sure. Either way, thanks for taking the time to compile this list. It's always helpful to have a comprehensive resource for new releases.

Related to Sept's New Items: Did I Get Them All? (58/60)

1. What are the new items for September?

The new items for September are the 58/60 set, which includes 58 kitchen tools and 60 recipes.

2. Are the new items available for purchase now?

Yes, the new items for September are currently available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How much does the 58/60 set cost?

The 58/60 set is priced at $149.99.

4. Can I purchase individual items from the 58/60 set?

Yes, individual items from the 58/60 set can be purchased separately on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the 58/60 set?

Currently, there are no special promotions or discounts for the 58/60 set. However, be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for any upcoming deals or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
hatsoff2u
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Melissa Redford