• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September HO Order Form: Seasonings Listed in First Section, Not Taxable

S
sfdavis918
On the HO order form for September the set of seasonings is listed under the first section and not in the Pantry section. There's not something weird with it that makes it taxable is there?

I suspect its because it is one of the guest specials and they put it where the guest specials always go forgetting that it would not be taxable.

Someone posted the following revised version of the Sept OOF in an earlier post to address this problem.

Attachments

• September 07 OOF.doc
    199 KB · Views: 396
Thanks Tara.

I didn't create it; just found it! That's what I love about this site!!

I wasn't aware that food items were taxable anywhere, but, from the discussion on the other thread, evidently not all states exempt food items from taxes. Hence, the HO OOF.

Yes - I emailed HO about it, but it doesn't look like they've done anything about it yet. Maybe more of us need to email them (hint, hint!) ;)

Related to September HO Order Form: Seasonings Listed in First Section, Not Taxable

1. Why are the seasonings listed in the first section on the HO order form for September?

The seasonings are most likely listed in the first section because they are considered non-taxable items. This section is typically reserved for items that are not subject to sales tax, such as food items.

2. Is there a specific reason why the seasonings are not listed in the Pantry section?

The Pantry section on the HO order form is usually reserved for taxable items that are commonly found in a pantry, such as canned goods or baking ingredients. Since seasonings are not typically considered pantry items, they are listed in the first section instead.

3. Will I have to pay sales tax on the seasonings listed in the first section of the HO order form?

No, you should not have to pay sales tax on the seasonings listed in the first section. As mentioned before, this section is reserved for non-taxable items, so you should not see any sales tax charges for these items on your order.

4. Is there a difference in price for the seasonings listed in the first section compared to those in the Pantry section?

The price of the seasonings should not differ based on their placement in the HO order form. The price of the item should be the same regardless of which section it is listed under.

5. Are there any other items listed in the first section that may be subject to sales tax?

It is possible that there may be other non-taxable items listed in the first section on the HO order form, depending on the specific items and the tax laws in your state. It is always best to double check your order for any sales tax charges and contact customer service if you have any further questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef_goods
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
leannvv
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
raebates