• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept-Dec Host and Guest Special Flyer??

In summary, the Sept-Dec Host and Guest Special Flyer is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that offers special deals and discounts on products for both hosts and guests during the months of September to December. To receive these deals, one must either host a party or attend as a guest. The flyer includes a variety of deals such as free products, discounted products, and exclusive offers. These deals cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. The minimum purchase requirement may vary, so it is best to refer to the flyer or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.
Kathytnt
Perhaps I missed it but has one of these been created?? I love the multiples on one page to save on printing

JOy has her free one posted on her website. Tastytidbits.net

and paper.No, I don't think there is a specific forum thread or discussion dedicated to creating print-friendly versions of multiple pages on one sheet. However, you could try searching for "print-friendly templates" or "multiple pages on one sheet" in the forum's search bar to see if any previous discussions or resources have been shared. Alternatively, you could start a new thread and ask for recommendations or tips from other users on how to create a print-friendly version of multiple pages on one sheet.

Related to Sept-Dec Host and Guest Special Flyer??

1. What is the Sept-Dec Host and Guest Special Flyer?

The Sept-Dec Host and Guest Special Flyer is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features special deals and discounts on products for both hosts and guests during the months of September to December.

2. How can I receive the deals and discounts mentioned in the flyer?

To receive the deals and discounts mentioned in the flyer, you can either host a Pampered Chef party during the months of September to December or attend a party as a guest.

3. What kind of deals and discounts are included in the Sept-Dec Host and Guest Special Flyer?

The flyer includes a variety of deals and discounts such as free products, discounted products, and exclusive offers only available during the months of September to December.

4. Can I combine the deals and discounts from the flyer with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the deals and discounts from the Sept-Dec Host and Guest Special Flyer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

5. Is there a minimum purchase requirement to receive the deals and discounts from the flyer?

The minimum purchase requirement may vary depending on the specific deal or discount. Please refer to the flyer or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kristamk
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies